The future of CraftyMynes!

1. 5 years ago

Hey everyone, Minecraft 1.13 is just around the corner and I'm here to let you know what is happening!

Let's face it, our current map is growing old, it has broken structures, a botched economy, laggy spawn and just isn't very big. These are all things and more that we wish to fix with our 1.13 reset!

-image-

Minecraft 1.13 brings many changes both small and large to the game. One of the biggest changes is the new world generation, it brings many new biomes and is incompatible with our current seed. We have expanded the world border to 200k along with a new seed and fresh spawn to allow for more exploration.

1.13 Also completely re-writes most if not all commands. We took this chance to start from scratch and revamp the TPA/Home systems. TPA no longer requires fiddling around with hard to find ID's you can now use a player's name. Homes no longer rely on beds to work, this means no more lost homes! Every command was optimized and tuned for the best possible low lag experience.

The new spawn will give a fresh look to CraftyMynes while also bringing more activities and attractions. You will find more trading posts, removed end teleport, less lag along with PVP arenas in their own dedicated area. Did I hear arenas? Yes, we will now have multiple arenas each with their own theme and function!

We hope you are all excited about the future of CraftyMynes and look forward to seeing you soon!
    Thank you to everyone who has continued to support us with votes and donations, without it, we would not be able to maintain our #1 status! Your donations mean that we can upgrade the server to the best and latest hardware for reduced lag and improved player experience!

If you have any questions, be sure to ask the staff or I on the forums or in the server!

- Crafty

2. Is mob griefing going to be turned on?

3. @Inyashi Is mob griefing going to be turned on?

Yes!

4. With a 200k border, will that also apply to the nether and end?

5. Glad we got to announce this, hope everyone will enjoy when it goes live!

6. @GrandpaCarl00 With a 200k border, will that also apply to the nether and end?

Yes, same as it is now, just because you can get to 200k in the nether doesn't mean you can get to 1.6million in the overworld.

7. oh my god yes

8. xd finally

9. @CraftyMyner Alrighty, thank you! I suppose I do have a few questions

1. With the end portal at spawn being removed, will one be added after the dragon is killed or is it permament? it's chill eitherways so i really dont mind im pretty neutral

2. Will the totem and elytra exchangers remain?

3. Will phantoms be handled in a specific way since they'll spawn when a player hasn't slept in a bed for a specific period of time. Phantoms are the only way to repair elytras if you don't got mending, or unless there's a specfic command block function to help with phantoms constantly spawning above you at night

10. Nice!

11. @GrandpaCarl00 1. With the end portal at spawn being removed, will one be added after the dragon is killed or is it permament? it's chill eitherways so i really dont mind im pretty neutral

It won't be added back after the dragon is killed, this should add more to the gameplay for players joining later.

@GrandpaCarl00 2. Will the totem and elytra exchangers remain?

These will both be removed until the economy requires help (like on the current server)

@GrandpaCarl00 3. Will phantoms be handled in a specific way since they'll spawn when a player hasn't slept in a bed for a specific period of time. Phantoms are the only way to repair elytras if you don't got mending, or unless there's a specfic command block function to help with phantoms constantly spawning above you at night

Beds will act like they do in vanilla minecraft, the home system will no longer rely on vanilla homes.

12. Edited 5 years ago by Qfu

POGGERS
    more of a surprise than Elder scrolls 6

13. @CraftyMyner ..... a botched economy,

@Inyashi @PapaNeon @ZaleKai

WE DID IT BOIS

#SwagShop

14. Best thing since sliced bread

15. who has the egg this time? thonk

16. I got it...

FIRST!

17. who helped build the new spawn though? it looks really nice

18. Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

@MizoreShirayuki @PapaNeon @adamblakely2

towel gang reboot for 2018 when

19. Great, my base just got raided. I've gained knowledge and is ready to start again.

20. @GrandpaCarl00 who helped build the new spawn though? it looks really nice

Most of the staff Mod and higher, thanks!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!