Question for older players

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

If all goes to plan, we'll be resetting mid-week! So with that being the hot topic right now, there's another question I'd like to ask for people who's been in the community longer; what did you guys do on the first week of the last full reset? ( not the partial )

2. punch tree

3. Edited 5 years ago by Cileklim

Lived in a ravine for two weeks

4. It will be different this time because of the new elements. I expect many will be looking for turtles and farming for tridents. I think shulker chests will be a hot commodity for a while and mending until many people get a good supply. Beyond punching trees and suiting up, I don’t really know where to start. I guess I’ll just see where the road takes me.

5. Scout a location

6. Edited 5 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@GrandpaCarl00 If all goes to plan, we'll be resetting mid-week! So with that being the hot topic right now, there's another question I'd like to ask for people who's been in the community longer; what did you guys do on the first week of the last full reset? ( not the partial )

Personally, I first went to rtp to get iron gear and food, that took a day, then I set off into the nether roof and found a good location for my base. That took another day. The third day was making a few basic rooms (Main room, hallway, farm). Fourth and fifth day was making my autosmelter, sixth I think was when I made my autofisher to get mending and etc, and I think the very last day was trying to make god gear.

However, this time around it's different. The first two steps will be the same, iron/food and find a location (could take a while to settle on what biome), the third is where it changes. I will seek out turtles so I can make a turtle farm, fourth will be making basic rooms and the farm, the fifth will be creating a villager breeder because mob griefing is finally on (:D) this one might take a bit. Sixth is create an autofisher and auto potato/carrot farm. Last is mostly building and mining.

after that I plan to seek out a god trident for myself, with loyalty and channelling and another with riptide

So thrilled for this reset!

7. Some towels and myself took on team eye in a fight for the dragon eye. As is probably abundantly clear, we lost but had fun nonetheless. I then spent all of my time building my nether farm

8. Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

I joined in early 2016 but however, I wasn't really active at all. For legit all the time up until the actual reset I was afking at @adamblakely2 's zombie grinder. So 5-6 months on and off? I only became significant somewhat on the server presence wise a little bit before Christmas of 2016 I think. I did way more exploring than building and I think quite possibly could have raided the last few mansions on the server. I got about 6 of them before they went out pass 100k.

Originally I was settled down in a mega taiga, trying to build a tower, but however, I quickly abandoned the project as If memory serves me correctly, I accidentally let the wrong person TP'ed in and I was quick to relocate- And that's where my super rad mushroom Island came into picture- Quite big, 2 grinders within 100 blocks of each other ( Zombie and Spider) an ocean monument right off the coast, and plenty of jungles and ice biomes nearby. However, most of the time there I had my chests out in the open and never got raided once! I went on several month breaks at a time and simply played smart, however, in the summer of 2017- Around this time I believe was when I essentially pretty much got raided/betrayed by a very specific someone, though I allowed it to happen.

I was wanting a reset even at that point in time and really gave 0 fucks, I normally don't base with people but I let this person in, and 2 days later after a mixture of various reasons @Rybye was paid to cover it up, and after then I simply went hiatus- I actually was expecting to get backstabbed since I was essentially ''eh why not'' at that point so I wasn't really upset. I was finally trying to build something at that point too

Now we're here and a lot has happened since then. Since this is going to be the first actual reset I'm going to be active for, I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing yet! I'm finally wanting to start trying to build an actual base, however. As you may have seen I'm eventually planning to start up my shop, though what I'm selling is going to be a secret for now! : ^ )

Concepts I did in the last 2ish weeks I think https://imgur.com/a/XCjAZbC

9. I spent the first week finding a decent place for a base, setting up grinders and moving villagers to my home. :) Just the basics

10. i walked out on the nether roof and found a spots for Strangers and Harvestar bases far out. We had the makings of a town in a few hours.

11. Here’s what you do: take random tp and walk out to about 20k and build yourself an underground temp base. 20k is not nearly fat out enough so you’ll want to make quick work of it. Collect materials, get your achievements, mine for iron, chop wood and collect food until you have enough resources that you can get to the nether roof to start on a real base.

12. Building a castle, as per usual

13. I went straight to gathering resources such as diamonds and explore cave systems to find spawners

or Sign Up to reply!