It’s been fun

1. 5 years ago

Title says it all, I’m leaving the craftymynes server
    To be honest, Minecraft is a (fun) time waster for me, I play it when I’m bored, but now I see it mostly as a socializing environment. I have found more interesting things to do rather than a block game. I am not quitting Minecraft entirely, as you will sometimes see me on other servers, but I will mostly be doing other things. Anyways, this server has been fun, from getting killed by laggy_gif to raiding with blesian to building with theforgotten20, I’ve made lots of friends, but I’ve never been able to fit into a faction. It might be my lack of time and patience that I can dedicate to this game. It might be my habit of staying completely neutral to boost the economy. Or it could be my constantly shifting interests. It explains why I play here in bursts of up to a few months. This time, I am quitting all but one server because it is the only one that I find enjoyment in anymore. If you are interested and still want to play with me you can dm me on discord. But otherwise, it’s been fun.

2. take care retro.

3. I'm sad to see you go but hope all the best for you.

4. Sad to see you go, but glad that you are doing something that makes you happy. Wish you the best elsewhere and in life.

5. Goodbye

6. I was just wondering, which time is this that you're leaving?
    You guys need to stop posting these threads with "I'm leaving" then "I'm back".

No offense but it's becoming ridiculous. If you're leaving then cool, leave.
    When you're back, we'll be waiting for you here. It just became stupid.

7. @iDogeTwinkie I was just wondering, which time is this that you're leaving?
    You guys need to stop posting these threads with "I'm leaving" then "I'm back".

No offense but it's becoming ridiculous. If you're leaving then cool, leave.
    When you're back, we'll be waiting for you here. It just became stupid.

oof.

8. let the man say what he wants to say

9. Deleted 3 years ago by Lonely_Flame
  10. If I ever leave I won't be telling anyone. I'll drop a smoke bomb and poof legone

11. *innocently asking*
    What's ligone?

12. Edited 5 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

@_Drachenzorn_ Its retro's moment. IDogeTwinkie, stop being an A hole. No offense. You will have yours too, Im sure. As for retro, take care bro.

I'm not an asshole if that's what you mean.
    I'm stating a fact and I don't feel like getting into an argument.
    If you can't accept that, that's not my problem.

It's getting too old. If I'll have my moment, I'll just leave.
    I won't make a thread about it and pray people will say "Take care", "I'm sorry you're leaving."
    Then after a few months "Yo I'm back!". I'm so sorry that I find it annoying, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

13. o ok bye

14. Your renovations were unlike any other, your artistic eye for destructive detail will be missed.

15. I don't think we've talked much but hope your future is nice! I agree with you all though this community is much more than it seems and you make a lot of friends it's only a small portion of someones life and it's good to set aside stuff and focus on goals take care!

or Sign Up to reply!