suggestion for a new rule

1. 4 years ago

Hi everyone,

I wanted to suggest to make bedbombing bannable / or at least blowing up spawn with bedbombing bannable. I know its silly that I, out of all players suggest this rule,.... BUT I have changed and decided to stop bedbombing and if u would like to get this rule in our rule book please like this?? I dont force u to like my message or I dont force u to stop hating me. But I would appreciate u guys to trust and forgive me for my actions!
    Thank you for my attention!

Skeppy_bum_bum

2. Edited 4 years ago by bgmg

Hello @skeppy_bum_bum,

As you may already know, CraftyMynes is a survival vanilla server with PvP enabled. Thus any method of killing other players will never be bannable as long as it doesn't include cheating and messing with spawn protection. Bed bombing will remain a thing.

3. As bgmg says bed bombing is a part of pvp.

A number of staff have been bed bombed when cleaning. This is quite irritating. It would be appreciated if this stopped. If a member of staff asks you to stop, please do straight away.

4. This is how it all starts, first they want take our beds then they’ll take our end crystals and TNT. Soon enough they’ll be taking our swords and bows! Beds and explosives are our Crafty given right and you can’t take that away from us!

5. Just because some mass bed bombings at the end spawn happened, doesn't mean that beds are bad. Bed bombing has been an integral part of pvp culture since the beginning of this server and there's nothing you can do to take away our Crafty-given right to bear beds.

6. You can carry on bed bombing - i will defend your right to carry beds, i promise.

7. But I mean atleast when staff is cleaning up everyones mess, they can get a warning or something?
    Because yesterday i was helping staff clean it up a little bit little bit and ThePhoenix kept bedbombing spawn area.... this was very frustrating. I just wanted to help staff out and fix spawn area. Please make a rule about fixing spawn and not bedbombing while ur fixing it or something like DONT GRIEF nether and end spawn???

8. Those people are just toxic, if people do that just to annoy, don't let it get to you, i suggest you don't clean up their mess. It's a nice act tho skeppy.

9. @skeppy_bum_bum But I mean atleast when staff is cleaning up everyones mess, they can get a warning or something?
    Because yesterday i was helping staff clean it up a little bit little bit and ThePhoenix kept bedbombing spawn area.... this was very frustrating. I just wanted to help staff out and fix spawn area. Please make a rule about fixing spawn and not bedbombing while ur fixing it or something like DONT GRIEF nether and end spawn???

ThePhoenix has shown time and time again that he is unpatriotic and truly hates the server. Including trying to bypass the parkour with nether portals and denying it, defending a convicted hacker, false reporting players in an attempt to get them banned. To even attacking the servers own very hardworking and beautiful staff. Very sad and toxic. His actions do not represent the donators ideals and values.

10. If we covered the end main island in water then bed bombs cannot cause damage!

Anyone want to cover the end island with water?

11. @Jkeller4000 If we covered the end main island in water then bed bombs cannot cause damage!

Anyone want to cover the end island with water?

Thats next level smartness, ok jkeller4000 get to work!

12. @DeJean Those people are just toxic, if people do that just to annoy, don't let it get to you, i suggest you don't clean up their mess. It's a nice act tho skeppy.

Says the dude that started the whole bedbombing thing in the end lol

13. Edited 4 years ago by Tez1010

@iwarriiori ThePhoenix has shown time and time again that he is unpatriotic and truly hates the server. Including trying to bypass the parkour with nether portals and denying it, defending a convicted hacker, false reporting players in an attempt to get them banned. To even attacking the servers own very hardworking and beautiful staff. Very sad and toxic. His actions do not represent the donators ideals and values.

Also for someone that talks about the rules all the time you sure break a lot. You just haven’t been caught yet my dude. But by all means continue to be toxic and you’ll be caught eventually. Oh and donor values? Might I remind you that you, and many other donors always masskilled noobs on the server just to get your KD up lol. Scrub

14. @ThePhoenix Says the dude that started the whole bedbombing thing in the end lol

I did it with a purpose: to kill as part of pvp and i cleaned the mess up, unlike you who starts bebombing to annoy, while we were cleaning up the end. Shame on you.

15. Edited 4 years ago by DeJean

@ThePhoenix Also for someone that talks about the rules all the time you sure break a lot. You just haven’t been caught yet my dude. But by all means continue to be toxic and you’ll be caught eventually. Oh and donor values? Might I remind you that you, David, and many other donors always masskilled noobs on the server just to get your KD up lol. Scrub

Fight it out in the arena, 1v1, who gets help is lame.
    Real toxic vs just toxic for you, who will win?

16. Y'all need a fucking snickers

17. This getting far too personal. Locked

or Sign Up to reply!