craftymynes T shirts and hoodies

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by humfrydog

I really want to make some of these and sell them to all who wants them. I have found an outlet that would allow me to set up a online shop. Any profit made would be donated to the website say a $5.00 mark up above cost. I was already to move ahead and then found out the logo i liked was not actually available. So if anyone will make some submissions or art that they consent I can use and Crafty approves I would love to try and make this a reality. I contacted the owner of the below logo and asked if its for sale. He only has 80 subscribers so hopefully we get lucky.
    -image-

2. Edited 7 years ago by BaronBattleBread

Id totally buy one of these amazingly awesome things!

3. i feel like it would be better to come up with something original rather than buy a logo from a youtube channel. perhaps you could convince @Venetorem to help with this and/or @Pimpcy

4. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Lol I actually made one awhile back from the downtime thread the winner hasn't been announced but it still stands there along with the others

I'm not the best professional out there with logos but I do make them and banners for mc people

5. As a reminder, Pimpcy and I work as graphic designers. Just because we love the server and want it to grow doesn't mean that we do stuff for free.

6. I'd buy one, hope this happens

7. i would buy if we did do that ;D

8. Love Pimpcy's logo. Would make a great T shirt. Sadly it would be difficult for me to purchase one.

9. -image-

10. xd team coolermaster xd like that xd i'll buy it xd

11. My dad does promotional products and could get a logo on a bunch of shirts easy. How many would buy a shirt?

12. @CraftyMyner My dad does promotional products and could get a logo on a bunch of shirts easy. How many would buy a shirt?

I might buy one if that was a thing, it'd be cool to wear it and see if anyone recognizes it!

13. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  14. Maybe something like this?

15. Might put the text higher.

16. We definitely need a t-shirt shop somewhere

17. @CraftyMyner Maybe something like this?

TBH I'd prefer it without the text. Looks a lot cleaner.

18. I love it! the t-shirt color really helps it pop out wowow
    I don't mind the text maybe one line of text explaining the logo?
    I like the top text with blue and perhaps red for the Mynes Part? I could help if the community thinks otherwise about the whole text thing
    If not it looks amazing already <3

19. Not quite sure what I would put to explain it, I'm thinking that less text might be better. Maybe just the ip or just CraftyMynes with the 2 different colours

20. Can do that logo and everything but on the back of the shirt right above where your ass is. Can put "Builder" "PvPer" "Scumbag" "Greifer" "Rich" "(team name)" "Noob" "Ukufu" or something like that. Just a suggestion

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!