ugly background

2. xd

3. Edited 7 years ago by TheBlizWiz

i like it tho

edit: on second thought, no japanese. 0/10

4. Idk about this background... Too flashy imo

5. Deleted 7 years ago by Fingerbib
  6. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

The white text of the forum is less visible because of the white lights of the background...

With the other background it was easier to read the text.

7. Personally I'm a fan and I think it represent us better than the last theme.
    I'm not sure how it effects visibility since all the text is set against the black textbox background anyway.

8. @R4iscool1 Personally I'm a fan and I think it represent us better than the last theme.
    I'm not sure how it effects visibility since all the text is set against the black textbox background anyway.

^ but I would've chosen a daily pic

9. @HaloNest ^ but I would've chosen a daily pic

Idk, I think having it lighter would clash with the color scheme already in place, hard to tell.
    The darkness goes well with the darkish color scheme which could be changed but I can't see why we would.

10. I don't own the other picture and have been wanting to change it for a while. I picked this one because it represents us rather then some background off some guys youtube video. If you think you can do better, shoot me an idea rather then just

@TheSpiderman2013 ugly background

I picked a relatively dark background in hopes that it would help make the text stand out. I plan to retake the picture on the new server at some point.

11. At first it was a little difficult to focus on text, but it just took a moment to get used to it. Love the background. It definitely feels more connected to the server with a picture of spawn. :)

12. i actually think it looks amazing xD

13. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

Update: I darkened the background overlay to about 50% to help make the text stand out, let me know if it's any better.

- Crafty

14. @CraftyMyner Update: I darkened the background overlay to about 50% to help make the text stand out, let me know if it's any better.

- Crafty

I like it :D

15. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

DAMN
    look at tht fuckin class it brings on here I love this wtf!!

It feels like a city night

16. @Pimpcy DAMN
    look at tht fuckin class it brings on here I love this wtf!!

It feels like a city night

wasn't the 1.8 server like a little town? can we bring some of those aspects back somehow but city-like? with the PVP Tower being the center piece (which is still basically is)

17. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

I love the new background image its much better than the old one

18. This background is a lot better :P

19. Edited 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013

much better ty crafty couldn't read anything before

20. na it's nice af, I like it better then the old one

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!