1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Server still seems to be down; between both of the "Panels" and the main server.

3. This is odd, because there are about 16 of us online atm.

4. Interesting.

5. According to @PapaNeon in the in game chat the server is on a temp host, what ever that means.

6. Personally I would like to ask if we could instead of extending the maze one day, extended the maze one day once the server is fully functional again

7. Edited 7 years ago by Saltyfish

@BaronBattleBread could you keep the maze open for a couple more days? The server hasn't been functioning properly and lot's of people have to go to school so they don't have any time to play on the maze.

8. please leave the maze up all month, i am OK if you remove prizes after a few days but i wont get a chance to try til Saturday.

9. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

@humfrydog please leave the maze up all month, i am OK if you remove prizes after a few days but i wont get a chance to try til Saturday.

^ Agreed

10. @misterkickman Personally I would like to ask if we could instead of extending the maze one day, extended the maze one day once the server is fully functional again

Come on be reasonable, why would we extend the maze after the server is down and having a lot of issues

11. @iclutchHD Come on be reasonable, why would we extend the maze after the server is down and having a lot of issues

I think he is saying it bc a lot of people haven't had the chance to play

12. @iclutchHD Come on be reasonable, why would we extend the maze after the server is down and having a lot of issues

Pretty please? i didn't get to play cause my motorcycle crashed and i have gym homework to do and i want to do the maze for Halloween

13. @iclutchHD Come on be reasonable, why would we extend the maze after the server is down and having a lot of issues

Yeah, my faction mates can't get in, and I'm gonna have to try and get them all a set. We know ally eh work that just led up to this problem is frustrating, but only 16 of us have been able to be online, and even then we can't do shit due to lag. I know this isn't your fault but it was near unplayable

14. @misterkickman Yeah, my faction mates can't get in, and I'm gonna have to try and get them all a set. We know ally eh work that just led up to this problem is frustrating, but only 16 of us have been able to be online, and even then we can't do shit due to lag. I know this isn't your fault but it was near unplayable

You DO realize that was sarcasm right? xD

15. I still can't seem to get into CraftyMynes.
    Is there a problem currently?

16. Me too

17. @humfrydog please leave the maze up all month, i am OK if you remove prizes after a few days but i wont get a chance to try til Saturday.

I couldn't try it out too, I'm having connection issues with server since it got back up.

18. @2Chill Hello all , i know the server is currently down at the moment but you can still vote here ! :D
    Thanks all who do and help support the server <3
    Vote 1
    Vote 2
    Vote 3

p.s. remember voting makes you smarter :D

BUMP

19. @Cileklim I couldn't try it out too, I'm having connection issues with server since it got back up.

Yep, same here :3

20. @OtherGreenGamer You DO realize that was sarcasm right? xD

Oh i know, just wanted to make my point clear still :P

21. Edited 7 years ago by humfrydog

you all better go vote we have dropped to # 262 we were at 150 woops just checked and for vanilla we are #146 but come on guys were better than that vote

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!