enjoy this picture of me trying to faceswap with skrillex

lies: you ARE skrillex

10. @Blackened_Dawn lies: you ARE skrillex

Oh My God............. THE TRUTH COME OUT

11. Deleted 2 years ago by playhavock
  12. Edited 6 years ago by BluePlauge

-image-

Ok everyone this is the before and I'll put up an after in a few hours :D

13. please don't get a haircut please don't get a haircut please don't get a haircut.......

14. -image-

Sorry @kinkyboss but yes it was haircut time. But if it makes you feel better it was immediately donated to Angel Hair for Kids to be made into a wig. Now my lame hideous man bun, can be some childs ponytail. Short story, I lost my cousin Misty to Cancer when I was 14, my grampa Doug to Cancer when I was about 18, then 2 years ago I lost my Gramma again to Cancer. I decided that I wanted to do something, anything to help. But I'm not overly talented or skilled at anything to help bring awareness but I could grow my hair and give it away. I figured it's literally the least I can do since I'm actually stopping something I'm already doing, cutting my hair. I will admit there were times when I wanted to march into my bathroom and cut it all off because I've never really had log hair before, and it's super annoying. But I'm so happy today after giving it away. Knowing it's gonna make some kid somewhere happy. I'm not done yet though, I'm going to start again today and grow it out for round 2. Last time it took 2 years to grow... hopefully it doesn't take that long again. And hopefully I don't look as bad as I think with short hair now. I don't look the same any more.

15. @BluePlauge -image-

Sorry @kinkyboss but yes it was haircut time. But if it makes you feel better it was immediately donated to Angel Hair for Kids to be made into a wig. Now my lame hideous man bun, can be some childs ponytail. Short story, I lost my cousin Misty to Cancer when I was 14, my grampa Doug to Cancer when I was about 18, then 2 years ago I lost my Gramma again to Cancer. I decided that I wanted to do something, anything to help. But I'm not overly talented or skilled at anything to help bring awareness but I could grow my hair and give it away. I figured it's literally the least I can do since I'm actually stopping something I'm already doing, cutting my hair. I will admit there were times when I wanted to march into my bathroom and cut it all off because I've never really had log hair before, and it's super annoying. But I'm so happy today after giving it away. Knowing it's gonna make some kid somewhere happy. I'm not done yet though, I'm going to start again today and grow it out for round 2. Last time it took 2 years to grow... hopefully it doesn't take that long again. And hopefully I don't look as bad as I think with short hair now. I don't look the same any more.

I did the same thing with my hair when I was younger, it's a great feeling once you have done it

16. Your new hair cut looks great, though so also did the long hair! You look younger with the short hair.

17. @BluePlauge -image-

nO where is my jesus?!?!

18. @BluePlauge -image-

from Jesus to Mohammed

19. @BluePlauge -image-

That's a noble thing to do man, i respect that :)

20. Thanks so much guys I was honestly really nervous about cutting it off, I was worried I would look like a tool with short hair now :D

21. For the glory of Merlin, daylight is mine to command!
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!