CraftyMynes YouTube Series!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@KosherCakes Thank you very much!! :D

3. @NerdieBirdieYT @KosherCakes Thank you very much!! :D

Can't wait till later :D
    (It should be more often then every monday thooo)

4. @JustJams Well, I upload three times a week and may be going to four soon. I'm kind of packed, lol.

5. Episode 2 has been added!

6. Piggybacking on thread. June CraftyCrate un-box.
    link text

7. If someone would like to submit an idea for episode three, feel free!

8. go to the nether without diamond armor and try not to die in a nether fortress

9. @NerdieBirdieYT If someone would like to submit an idea for episode three, feel free!

Faction Base Tour? Just the stuff you want them to see. ;) Its a really good design tho.

10. @NerdieBirdieYT If someone would like to submit an idea for episode three, feel free!

maybe a competition with family tuber such as who can build the best house in 20 mintes

11. @TheForgotten20 maybe a competition with family tuber such as who can build the best house in 20 mintes

like i said in the video comments,as opposed to taking you to one of my bases, i'll build something if you give me an idea

12. Episode 3 has been added!

13. @TheForgotten20 Dude. That needs to happen. Fantastic suggestion! :D

@Venetorem I am awful at remembering things... Sorry this took so long! I will post your offer in our Discord and the faction will try to get back to you asap. (:

14. Lol, let me know when you come up with something. Its not like i dont habe thimgs i can be doing in the meantime

15. On ep3 @NerdieBirdieYT

It may have been a bad idea to reveal that your base was in the nether past 50k. Some people are very persistent and you may have narrowed a potential search down.

Also, for the series in general, I think it would be cool to show the building of the base, recruitment, kinda like showing what happened between episodes. I recommend having recording software ready at all times incase something happens, Ya never know :D

16. @OtherGreenGamer For some reason, it seems like a lot of stuff happens in between episodes...

17. @OtherGreenGamer Not sure why my post cut off, oops. I'll definitely try to record more "between episode" stuff and maybe walk you all through a full recruitment if you'd like. Thanks for your suggestion!

18. Hey Nerdie! I watched your letsplay series on our lovely server and i must say you have great commentary in each vid, altho, just like @OtherGreenGamer said, you should avoid talking about your bases exact location due to persistent raiders who would go to the edge of the world to find good loot. Other than that, keep up the great work! Liking your vids so far :)

19. @EnderConstructor Thank you very much! I try my best!

20. Nerdie i noticed that in your episode 3 u said that you didnt want to leave you viewers clueless about where your base is and u said a huge hint about ur coords. i suggest you dont do this because there are some people that will keep on searching and they will find you base if u give them any kind of hint. Just a tip. Also love your vids and subbed.

21. Episode 4 has been released! Big thanks to @PhantomOfMining and @Squiddddd for letting me tour their bases!

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!