Server History Archive Project

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

I was thinking the other day, that nobody ever tells stories of events that have happened on the server that often, and not much is known to newer players about the days of old. Please share events you feel are noteworthy, or ones that had significance for the entire server. Screenshots also are welcome. May it be a build, or any other important milestone, post something about it here! Dates would also be greatly appreciated, so the posts can be chronologically archived.
    -AttackTeam

2. There was an admin named KaylaCrafter, she got banned.

3. In the beginning there was darkness. Our species slowly crawled out of the oceans depths, painfully inching our way up the food chain. For thousands of years our early ancestors waged war upon each other for the great land we now call home. Only during the somber peace of near extinction did we notice the power that lied beyond the realm of sight.

There was something surrounding us, an energy that bonded all life together. Many of us began to feel this grand Aura, and harness it's power. First we would focus Aura into our tools to make them stronger, and later on we began to imbue ourselves with it's might. While our species as a whole was growing stronger by taking in this new found force, there were a few who's power grew far beyond that of their peers, and became known as Gods.

With their incredible power they could create land from nothing and destroy entire armies of normal men. Recognizing their power, many people pledged themselves to the Gods for protection and after years of tension a new great war broke out to determine which God would rule the world. In the end, the land was left in ruins. A single Goddess was left to rule over the fallen world along with the broken men and women who walked it's surface.

Her rule was cruel. She often spent her days forcing the remnants of humanity to slave away building monuments in her honor, laughing at the pleas of her subjects for food, and slaying anyone who dared try to tap into the Aura to oppose her. Then one day, seemingly out of nowhere came another God named Craftos. He called out to the Goddess claiming he was here to free humanity from her tyranny. They fought in a long and epic battle and on the third day of fighting Craftos proved victorious, however he was mortally wounded.

With his last bit of energy he reached out and healed the land. With his dying words he asked the remaining humans to never again seek Godly power, for it would only ensure their destruction. As the world reformed, curves became lines, mounds of dirt turned to cubes, and Minecraft was born.

4. Team Eye was the most powerful faction on the server and was feared by all. One day we might return to yet again wreak havoc on all.

Also who has the egg?

5. There once was a Faction called the SkyKin whose sole aim was to build and explore and set up shelters and outposts across the land for all to use in time of need. but their efforts were thwarted by betrayers whom had grown tired of the no grief policy and burnt the SkyKin Village out of the clouds and scattered its members. The leader thegoldsmith escaped and is planning a rising of a new clan of the cloud in the close future...

6. @thegoldsmith There once was a Faction called the SkyKin whose sole aim was to build and explore and set up shelters and outposts across the land for all to use in time of need. but their efforts were thwarted by betrayers whom had grown tired of the no grief policy and burnt the SkyKin Village out of the clouds and scattered its members. The leader thegoldsmith escaped and is planning a rising of a new clan of the cloud in the close future...

yeah someone by the name of TheForgotten20 is actually the sole dictator, he just let goldmsith do the talking

#rekt

7. @TheForgotten20 yeah someone by the name of TheForgotten20 is actually the sole dictator, he just let goldmsith do the talking

#rekt

and recruiting and organizing and planning and rule enforcing need i go on?

8. @thegoldsmith and recruiting and organizing and planning and rule enforcing need i go on?

and building and running when the base is griefed and giving me free stuff

9. I like this thread, but having it work like this won't be chronological and it will be filler with random junk unrelated to the thread. I suggest the first post in this thread being repeatedly edited to include this information and organized neatly.

10. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

Apathy was a thing. They were real big at one point.

EDIT: Around summer 2015 (Correct me if I'm wrong)

11. @OtherGreenGamer Apathy was a thing. They were real big at one point.

Bigger than team eye too by a long shot.

12. @R4iscool1 Bigger than team eye too by a long shot.

Indeed.

13. and Harvestar >_>

14. @TheForgotten20 and building and running when the base is griefed and giving me free stuff

im a giver not a griefer

15. Not sure what counts as historically significant. Here is a very rough brain dump.

Wolf Pack faction formed

JarJar_ raids and drama

jarJar_ banned and Wolf Pack resurgance

RedArmy formed

Rumors of 1.9 reset chill server activity and New forum increases forum activity dramatically

1.9 Server is released. Alexa and I win the dragon egg. 1.8 server goes inactive, and is eventually retired.

Bedrock breaking is now against the rules :_

Harvest formed

Red Army becomes disorganized and Team Eye is formed.

Harvest and Team Eye raid each other.

Emerald to diamond trade goes to some changes and is removed.

1.11 release and shulker box trade goes wild due to the existance of shulker spawners from craftycrates.

1.11 Reset caused by shulker spawners. No op spawn trades. Team Eye beats Towel gang in competition for Dragon Egg.

16. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

Let me try and date some of what you said @pand1024

1, 2, 3, and 4 I forget when.

5. Fall 2015 - Early 2016

6. A.) March 2016

6. B.) March - June -ish 2016

7. Around March 2016

8. idk

9. February - April 2016

10. April 2016

11. Can't remember

12. Early November 2016