Triumphant return!

1. 6 years ago

Hey everyone! i have been gone for a long time and i may be coming back soon if i can get a good laptop. Any of my old buddies still around?

2. I remember the name. Welcome back.

3. seems i can download the game at work but they recently must of did something that prevents me from getting onto a server via ip address sigh

4. Ayyyyyy!!!!!!!

5. Welcome back mate, I have a base you might be interested in seeing and someone who is as crazy a builder as you to befriend.

6. wb

7. Hey welcome back!

8. who is u

9. i would like to point out that team eye applications are now open. just follow the link
    https://forum.craftymynes.com/6533-team-eye-application-official

10. Welcome back nub

11. thanks i gotta figure out how my work managed to block me from accessing the server via IP so that i can play lol. Sneaky bastards werent able to stop me loading game on there comps and playing single but i cant find servers. any suggestions would be appreciated

12. workin on it

13. put in the actual ip address rather than domain name?

Ping gives me 144.217.11.108

14. Ill try this tonight

15. Failed says io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception: connection refused: no further information:

May just not be possible anymore at work

16. On another stint of absence, but welcome back James. If you have internet access but some sites are black listed you can try getting around that, by rerouting your connection or tethering to a mobile connection, not that I would suggest that.

17. How about myne.fun?

18. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@SharpSerac i would like to point out that team eye applications are now open. just follow the link

^

19. @2Chill ^

^

20. @2Chill ^

@SharpSerac ^

add a - in between to get
    ^-^

or Sign Up to reply!