Team Eye Mercenary Services

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

CraftyMynes' greatest can now be hired by YOU for your defense (or your offense)!

Got the feeling someone's out to get you? Walking through a dangerous part of the map and you're not quite sure who's around the corner? Want some extra muscle when going to your arch nemesis' base to kill and/or raid him? Got an event you want to host but not sure if Croquer will show up to spoil the fun?

Perhaps you want someone taken out? You want to add them to our "list" of players that shall be dealt with if seen roaming around the world?

TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY, CITIZEN!

Team Eye members are now up for hire by YOU, the PEOPLE of this server! This will not be a cheap service, however, but the safety you are guaranteed from it will be priceless!

You'll be the talk of the town with Team Eye at your back! Fully decked out PVP masters with god armor, god weapons, a multitude of potions, totems of undying, and much more! We basically cannot be killed!

Pricing:

Pricing will depend on a few factors, such as:

• How many of us you wish to hire
    • How long you wish to hire us for
    • The danger level of the current task

On average, for a job that lasts 20 minutes with one mercenary hired you will be charged 10 diamond blocks. The longer you hire us, and the more mercenaries you hire, you will gain a discount! For that same 20 minute job, if you hire two of us you will only be paying an extra 6 diamond blocks for the extra muscle! That's a 40% saving for effectively twice the protection!

Payment shall be paid in full in advance to ensure that we will not be ripped off.

In case of your time running out prematurely, there is an overage charge that, should you choose to accept when your allotted time is up, will add an additional fee depending on the amount of extra time spent on the job that will be determined shortly after the job has ended. During the job, you will be notified by us when your time is up and will be given a chance to accept overage charges, at which point our service to you will either continue or cease immediately. Overage charges need not be paid immediately while the job is underway, but should be paid as soon as the job has concluded. Failure to pay overage charges could result in blacklisting from hiring our services in the future.

Team Eye Guarantee: We guarantee your safety through any and all attempts made upon your life, or half your diamonds back! To ensure your safety, you will be provided a basic diamond protection set for the duration of the task at hand, up until the end of the task, at which point the armor shall be returned to us. Team Eye also guarantees that any and all loot recovered from hired raids shall be turned over to the one who hired us for that task (your initial payment will ensure we are well compensated). We also guarantee that any and all coordinates you provide to us that belong to you will be safe from leaking. We will not return nor will we save said coordinates. Your safety is our number 1 priority!

Disclaimer: Team Eye Guarantee does not cover the deaths of individuals during a group event due to the many factors that are in play. We can, however neutralize threats quickly and effectively to ensure that your fun can continue. The guarantee also does not cover deaths that occur because you disobeyed our instructions for your safety, accidental deaths, or coordinates given to us for a hired raid. If you have hired us in the past and given coordinates to us, we guarantee they were kept secret. Someone else knew your coordinates and wanted you taken out, and we cannot turn down a job!

If you can't follow the rules, you may be blacklisted from hiring us in the future. This includes but is not limited to:

• Intentionally trying to get killed so you only pay half price (can result in permanent blacklisting)
    • Not returning borrowed diamond armor sets (can be resolved by returning the armor set)
    • Not paying your overage charge (can be resolved by paying your overage charge)
    • Attempting to purposefully harm any and all Team Eye members and affiliates currently on the job

All transactions can be made confidential through the use of whispers and PM's on the forums. If you would like to hire us publicly to show those who threaten you that you mean business, you may request our services in this thread.

2. lmao

3. this sounds really cool! the only question i have is what if your raiding me and we hire you, or another TE member to protect me. how does that work?

4. @TimeKing297 this sounds really cool! the only question i have is what if your raiding me and we hire you, or another TE member to protect me. how does that work?

Jobs are taken on a first come, first serve basis. If you're the unfortunate soul to be on the receiving end of our swords, you may not hire us to protect you. You may, however, schedule ahead of time a protection job that will be given priority over any and all "on the spot" hirings.

5. @SharpSerac awesome, i will keep note of that :)

6. Damn this is a shady racket lol. Just like the mafia, pay us for protection.

7. Edited 6 years ago by Sofatroll

So if I hire you to protect my base and everything goes as expected, including your rightfull payment, my base will basically be safe from the rn most dangerous raiders, being you. Since you then basically cant raid that base anymore without destroying your own buisness. To get your buisness running you need people to trust you, and I would rather not hire people who raided a base that they were hired to protect before and promised not to raid it themselfes.

8. hey sharp if i cut half an hour off the time how much would i be paying?

9. @Sofatroll So if I hire you to protect my base and everything goes as expected, including your rightfull payment, my base will basically be safe from the rn most dangerous raiders, being you. Since you then basically cant raid that base anymore without destroying your own buisness. To get your buisness running you need people to trust you, and I would rather not hire people who raided a base that they were hired to protect before and promised not to raid it themselfes.

We have to accept the job first

10. sharp you havnt replied if i kncock off half an hour will the payment go down?

11. @DoppyRex sharp you havnt replied if i kncock off half an hour will the payment go down?

Yeah for this one I'll do that for you

12. Wow, the main raiders and griefers of the server asking for payment to protect against... the raiders and griefers!

Pay us and we won't attack you! What a deal! We PROMISE not to save coords! *wink*

Wonderful business! Maybe I should hire Team Eye to protect my base so it never gets attacked!

13. @NerdieBirdieYT it doesn't work like that one thing we don't do is leak coords and you know that. Lets say we are hired by you to protect something we don't save coords or leak but if we receive coords and go to them and its a place that we were hired to protect that place is fare game and its already compromised. Just like your end grinder We had your coords to it for a 5 to 6 months because i built the grinder but it was never raided or griefed until someone leaked them outside of team eye. We didn't even know it was the one i built until we reached the location and i was like oh shit lol

14. If the payment happens in the trading post, the services or goods must be legitimate and promising what was advertised, otherwise I believe it would be considered scamming. If it is specifically advertised that it would not include raiding or coordinate leaks at any given time, then it should be a safe things, unless someone can prove otherwise. But it would specifically need to include all of those things.

15. @NerdieBirdieYT Wow, the main raiders and griefers of the server asking for payment to protect against... the raiders and griefers!

Pay us and we won't attack you! What a deal! We PROMISE not to save coords! *wink*

Wonderful business! Maybe I should hire Team Eye to protect my base so it never gets attacked!

It’s always safest in the Eye of the storm. Just saying.

16. @Valgys It’s always safest in the Eye of the storm. Just saying.

I just think he's mad because he isn't able to afford our services for any reasonable length of time

17. @SharpSerac I just think he's mad because he isn't able to afford our services for any reasonable length of time

Aye, because I would totally buy protection from you. XD I'm not as poor as you think, lol, not that it matters to me.

18. @NerdieBirdieYT Aye, because I would totally buy protection from you. XD I'm not as poor as you think, lol, not that it matters to me.

The average barometric pressure in the eye of a hurricane is 950 millibars. In comparison, standard atmospheric pressure is roughly 1020 millibars.

Team Eye's Mercenary Service seems like it's worth it, if you ask me.

19. @NerdieBirdieYT Aye, because I would totally buy protection from you. XD I'm not as poor as you think, lol, not that it matters to me.

"it doesn't matter to me"
    *but i'm not poor xd*

20. thanks for the protection at cube wars @SharpSerac and @iwarriiori

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!