1. 6 years ago

THE OAK CIRCLE

Hello! As you know, I am relatively new to the server. That being said, I don't think it would be too bold to say I have gathered a small following. As you might have known, I have cancelled my application to Team Eye. They were not what I thought they were. I am seeking a faction more brain then brute, so to speak. As such, I have concluded that I ought to make my own faction, however dismal it may be at first. Branch off - if you catch my drift.

I'm not looking for a team focused on material goods (Though it will be an important factor). The philosophy of my faction will be one of rectitude. Justice, if you will. A democracy funded by the righteous spoils of war. To prevent the formation of (another) monarch king, this faction will act democratically.

Team Eye has made it known, to me and others, that one of their purposes is to destroy inferior factions. Well, my response to that would be that we are not an inferior faction, just one based upon different ethics and philosophies. To that, I would mutually ask Team Eye for their consent, though I doubt they will. Other than that, we have no quarrel with any other faction. Nerd Nation has not shown hostility, and none of the other factions have made themselves known.

Do not think of this as a faction, rather think of it as a secret sect, who's intentions are not released publicly. Do not be mistaken, it is very exclusive, and will only allow those whom I have deemed fit. If you are emitted in, more details will be given by me personally.

Criteria

We would appreciate thought and effort. There is no maximum/minimum word cirteria.
    IGN:

Age (Hardly a factor, your intelligence is what I am looking for):

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:

What is your tick count?:

How do you like to play the game?:

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

Why do you want to join? :

What do you bring to the table? (Skills):

What sets you apart from others?:

And most critically - What is your purpose? (Philosophies, ethics, goals, etc.) :

Suggestions? (About anything):

Symbol
    -image-

2. - Age : 18

- Joined CraftyMynes more than a month ago

- ticks : 8M

- Why do I like to play the game : building from big to small

- About me : not much...

- Why do I want to join: to be honest i just lost everything and im looking for a new path for more adventures, friendships, and fun

- What do I bring to the table : Building mostly, I handle redstone a bit, but i suck at PvP

- What sets me apart from others : creativity through building (this is the purpose of me playing this game)

- My purpose : sharing creations and playing along with others

- Suggestions : how can you certify not accepting any raiders ?

3. I see great potential in this, keep going, stay motivated and rule wisely

4. Hope you have luck with this and aquire trustworthy members buddy, i like the logo btw! :)

5. Ech, you may want to make a banner, or not :P

6. Very interesting idea! This could turn out to be a very strong group if handled the right way. And one quick tip from NN, a mole can strike at any turn. Only take in those you believe are actually for the cause. Who show they actually care about bettering the group, and bringing to pass your faction's purpose. Good luck and may your group grow! ^^

7. You seem like a really capable leader, make sure to do "trust filters" to filter out anyone who might be a mole :P

8. @Family_Tuber Very interesting idea! This could turn out to be a very strong group if handled the right way. And one quick tip from NN, a mole can strike at any turn. Only take in those you believe are actually for the cause. Who show they actually care about bettering the group, and bringing to pass your faction's purpose. Good luck and may your group grow! ^^

a tip from Team Eye, even your trusted will betray you. don't trust anyone

9. That is profound @MisterChris717 Will do.

10. Probably one of the more creative faction names here

11. I really Like this new idea

12. Great idea here! Trust is hard to come by, don't accept people unless you know them very well. Good luck!

13. You're a good leader, very smart and wise.

I can see you make smart decisions and lead your faction.
    I can see you act strategically, always being 1 step ahead of your enemies.
    I can see you bring glory, happiness and joy to your faction with many chests full of riches.
    I can see you thinking of the group, thinking about the future, and won't let simple distractions ruin you.
    I can hear the crowd cheer "Make way for the king", "Now the new king is here, long live the king"

Next time i see you in spawn, I'll show nothing but respect :)

14. Wow, that puts a sense of responsibility, thanks @MisterChris717

15. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@Family_Tuber Very interesting idea! This could turn out to be a very strong group if handled the right way. And one quick tip from NN, a mole can strike at any turn. Only take in those you believe are actually for the cause. Who show they actually care about bettering the group, and bringing to pass your faction's purpose. Good luck and may your group grow! ^^

@MisterChris717 You seem like a really capable leader, make sure to do "trust filters" to filter out anyone who might be a mole :P

@SharpSerac a tip from Team Eye, even your trusted will betray you. don't trust anyone

@NerdieBirdieYT Great idea here! Trust is hard to come by, don't accept people unless you know them very well. Good luck!

This is all very good advice. Even if some of them are shit posts. Be skeptical of everyone.

16. @OtherGreenGamer This is all very good advice. Even if some of them are shit posts. Be skeptical of everyone.

"shit post" i think we all know who you're referring to xd but it ain't a shitpost because it's FUCKING TRUUUUUU

17. @SharpSerac "shit post" i think we all know who you're referring to xd but it ain't a shitpost because it's FUCKING TRUUUUUU

REEEEEEEEEE
    anyways back to topic.

18. Deleted 6 years ago by Wylieguy
  19. What a scam!

20. @MisterChris717 What a scam!

Please clarify

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!