The Selfie Thread!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@jamlbon My hair now matches my personality....bonus points to whoever can guess the two adjectives.

-image-

bad ass

3. Edited 6 years ago by MasaruCyri

The fact that this thread has 30,728 views amazes me. Here's a recent image of me (I know I look ugly, I wasn't exactly trying to pose, only showing that I had gotten my haircut to show my friend):

-image-

4. Edited 6 years ago by MissAngelic

-image-
    ≧◡≦≧◡≦≧◡≦ Im a bootiful butterfly

5. Deleted 6 years ago by MistakeMade
  6. -image-
    Had a chilly walk home from work at 4am.. Everyone looks way to warm in their pics XD

7. BluePlauge = Santa proven :D

8. Deleted 6 years ago by MistakeMade
  9. Edited 6 years ago by mightymyntz

I'm still alive bitches

-image-

10. lol

11. @BoneChi11er I went to a Cirque du soleil Kurios

-image-

BoneChi11er = Mark Ruffalo's doppelganger

Can't be the only one to see it :P

12. @MasaruCyri The fact that this thread has 30,728 views amazes me. Here's a recent image of me (I know I look ugly, I wasn't exactly trying to pose, only showing that I had gotten my haircut to show my friend):

-image-

Bro, give me an answer to a simple question.

Why the fuck do you think you're ugly?
    You're not. You are who you are. Yeah you got two big teeth coming out but who cares?

It's you and be proud of yourself for who you are. We all are pretty in our own way. :)

13. @iDogeTwinkie Bro, give me an answer to a simple question.

Why the fuck do you think you're ugly?
    You're not. You are who you are. Yeah you got two big teeth coming out but who cares?

It's you and be proud of yourself for who you are. We all are pretty in our own way. :)

Ngl, i was half a second from deleting that post before i reread it.
    I love it when i see supportive posts, especially when from firat glance it looked like something else! Its sentiments like that that show the caring community we have here

14. Deleted 2 months ago by banaanzxcvbnm
  15. Deleted 6 years ago by LillieMC
  16. Deleted 6 years ago by LillieMC
  17. @BluePlauge -image-
    Had a chilly walk home from work at 4am.. Everyone looks way to warm in their pics XD

m a j e s t i c b e a r d

18. @GrinningBobcat

m a j e s t i c b e a r d

Im actually thinking about shaving the beard off.. Its always in the way, but I fear the shock of the cold will hurt :P

19. OMG so many beautiful people!...

so?...

How does it feel...? to be one of the BEAUTIFUL...... PEEEEPPPOOOOOLLLEEE!!!!!????

link text

XD

20. Deleted 6 years ago by _Humanoid_
  21. -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!