another satisfied customer

1. 6 years ago

Recently my shop received a request to track down some rare items. I informed my Customer I had 1 of the rare items in stock and we settled on a very generous price. Soon after word spread of this rare sale and was asked to locate more of the rare items. As always Humfry's house of Color wen to to work day and night. thankfully my vast network of confidential suppliers located the item in question and we negotiated a price for the rare items. I then contacted my buyer that I had found some and we scheduled a exchange. Another Satisfied Customer and satisfied Seller. I personally took no payment for this transaction but my Buyer Graciously tipped me anyway. I want to thank my Suppliers and Customers for trusting and believing and me and my shop. I am unable to disclose the items, buyers or sellers to protect them. However I see no harm showing the payment I recieved prior to disbursement to my Suppliers. Too bad I only get to keep 1 stack as a tip.

-image-

2. *confused on what the point of this thread is*

*anxious cawing ensumes*

3. Edited 6 years ago by humfrydog

@NerdieBirdieYT *confused on what the point of this thread is*

*anxious cawing ensumes*

Bragging rights for my shop for doing a 30 diamond block stack deal and satisfying customers and suppliers
    That is why I put it in show and tell

4. I am just curious what the items were. Heads? Coords? the egg!?!

5. Impressive

6. I can't think of anything outside of the egg, Crafty's head, or an extremely powerful admin given item that would go for that price.

7. i bought humfry's soul

8. @Dennari43 Or a large enough supply of totems, i wouldn't throw that out of the equation

9. Might be a complete collection of blockheads

10. I heard it was The Lord of the Rings scribed into MC books

11. Something The House of Color has over The Swag-shop is the tenacity and diligence to get you your items

12. @Cileklim I've got that actually, but don't know anything about the MVP only ones, if those can even be collected

13. @Dennari43 I can't think of anything outside of the egg, Crafty's head, or an extremely powerful admin given item that would go for that price.

i still have both the egg and crafty's head xd

or Sign Up to reply!