The Unspoken Rules of CraftyMynes

1. 5 years ago

Hello all!

Next week I am doing a collaboration with a couple of other YouTubers. The premise of the video is that I'll be trolling them, in a sense, teaching them the unspoken rules of CraftyMynes.

Example: I teach "YouTube Guy" how to tp to me. Upon tp, I kill him, thus teaching him rule 1 of CraftyMynes: trust no one.

What I'm looking for is a bunch of ideas for unspoken rules of the server! So what do you think? What are some things new players should know about the server that would be considered "unspoken rules"?

Ideas off the top of my head:

1. TRUST NO ONE.
    2. Never build within rtp range.
    3. Don't let anyone to your base.
    4. Only trade at the trading post.

I'd appreciate any ideas you may have, as I think this video is going to be a blast! Thank you! <3

2. 5. For the best deal and fastest service always buy from Humfry's House of Color

3. 6. Don't upset Dawn

4. Edited 5 years ago by YulBrynner

7. _Yul is the best builder on the server period and saying otherwise = ban

1. You can trust Abbasilol more than you trust yourself.
    2. You cant trust Sharpserac even if you marry him irl.
  5. @_Yul 7. _Yul is the best builder on the server period and saying otherwise = ban

How can ypu say that with a straight face

6. (1^2 + 3^2). Don't accept random tp's or tp to random people who want you to tp.

7. What are you guys talking about? Grab you some pots and crapples and accept that tp like a man.

8. @_Yul 7. _Yul is the best builder on the server period and saying otherwise = ban

ban me senpai

9. 8. Don't get into arguments with R4 or Dawn because it'll never end

10. Edited 5 years ago by Cileklim

@NerdieBirdieYT Hello all!

Example: I teach "YouTube Guy" how to tp to me. Upon tp, I kill him, thus teaching him rule 1 of CraftyMynes: trust no one.

lol I see that one everyday, its just an excuse that players use to kill newbies

11. Edited 5 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

@Cileklim lol I see that one everyday, its just an excuse that players use to kill newbies

Nono I know that, it's just for fun (: It will surprise them and hopefully be amusing. If I were doing that to a stranger for no reason it would be a different story.

12. 9. always remember to vote

109872: eat everyone

13. Expand #2 to include VIP and up TP range and I think we're good in that department. Many people build right inside the 15k range without realizing VIP get an extra 5k to their ranges.

14. *cough* Rule #22. if baron says hes working on something.. run

15. 23. when baron is on, go off.

16. Most of those rules i have heard spoken in public chat!

one rule that i have never heard of in chat is what goes up must come down.

no one eve talks about gravity in crafty mynes!

I have not done much testing of it but i assume gravity is a constant based on the number of players on the server. people always fall at one meter per second when player count is below ten. and always fall at 0.5 meters per second when player count is above 80!

17. Edited 5 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Love all these suggestions! The problem is that most of them can't be shown off reasonably. What are some things I could directly show them?

18. You can show him dat he cant trust Sharp easily.

19. if you ask nicely, i might be able to work up an accidental death :D

20. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!