Mossflower has been discovered

1. 5 years ago

It's a shame, but Mossflower has been discovered. Mossflower was my greatest attempt at physically constructing an entire world of my imagination with all the elements of inspiration I could think of, whether it be architectural designs I liked, photos of Europe, or just nice little underappreciated back areas of my town. Whoever came across it did a fantastic job leveling the place, its ruins rival its legacy. The whole time I was building the abbey, I recognized that part of the art was in making it as much of an expensive hassle to tear it down as it was to make. I hope you enjoyed the challenge, I hope you appreciated the scenery and the attention to detail, and I really, really hope you didn't let a wither do it for you. I left a written book at the front door in a chest with a letter asking for whoever found the place to take some good before and after pics. I won't out you, but if you did read and follow the letter, feel free to PM me any pics. I had just finished the underground wheat farm last night, and it was crazy efficient, so I hope you remembered the tower design. The silver lining? My entity count is finally under 100, so the red names will finally be off my butt about it.

-image-

2. -62529 64 124868

3. good to know there's other raiders on the server xd

4. Edited 5 years ago by Gelta

Doesn't it just talk volumes that the vandal hides their identity? Despite the aparrently intense effort they made to destroy the abbey, they don't seem too keen to claim bragging rights for doing so.

There's no more direct way of admitting you couldn't do anything even half as good as Mikes build, than doing your darnest to make sure he can't have it @UnknownUser.

Envy, the desire to have what someone else does and to take it away from them, is a deadly sin for a reason.

5. Why was I not invited. Sad!

6. Thank you, Gelta

7. All this effort, and iwarriiori didn't even get to grief it. A sad day indeed!

8. Mike - if you have other pics, please post. Would love to see more. Please share more if you can! :D Thanks - beautiful stuff! :D

9. I've posted all my pics of it before, but I can condense all the good ones into a post.

10. All will be revealed in due time, this is only the beginning. @Gelta

11. @iwarriiori you missed out there - they've virtually obliterated it!

12. Edited 5 years ago by Fingerbib

@UnknownUser All will be revealed in due time, this is only the beginning. @Gelta

so spoooky, ruining someone's build is just sooo mysterious!!!

13. Sad times that place was dope

14. I wouldn't say shit if the motherfucker destroyed a camp house.
    Motherfucker destroyed an entire city.

I hope it was worth it, because someone put shitload of effort to make it happen.

Sorry to see it go, it was a really great place, never visited it, but from pictures I've seen..
    ..there's basically zero available words to describe this.

15. @UnknownUser All will be revealed in due time, this is only the beginning. @Gelta

I know who you are Sa, and am commin for ya

16. @BaronBattleBread I know who you are Sa, and am commin for ya

summon a demon invasion on him

17. Edited 5 years ago by AnonymousPlayer

Preparing ourselves for a totally legitimate raid from @BaronBattleBread

18. @AnonymousPlayer Preparing ourselves for a totally legitimate raid from @BaronBattleBread

Admins aren't allowed to grief or raid, are they?

19. @FieryPhoenix64 Admins aren't allowed to grief or raid, are they?

Correct nothing mod2+ can

20. Seems like a inside job to me

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!