Flexecution!!!

1. 3 years ago

Hey guys!! I thought of probably one of the worst yet fun ideas! I decided to give it a go anyways...
    This thread will be used for the purpose of "FLEXING". What do I mean by that? Flexing is another word for boasting or showing off. I want you guys to post either your best builds that you think are the best, your most high valued items, the amount of Diamonds and gold, or even your excessive amount of entities.

P.S keep this all appropriate or this will get locked instantly and be fair and nice to each other. No shaming others or trash talk. Period.

2. can this be from other worlds as well as from the CraftyMynes server?

3. @Caluubi_Gaming can this be from other worlds as well as from the CraftyMynes server?

As long as there is not a single hint of advertising sure.

4. ok

5. Deleted 3 years ago by ryanandrew123
  6. Edited 3 years ago by ryanandrew123

-image-

Bun bun

7. Does real life count?

8. @deyahruhd Does real life count?

do that

9. @deyahruhd Does real life count?

lets keep it minecraft related my friends

10. I have a $500 10k Real Gold Chain I appraised at a Pawn Shop, 2 fuckin' Degrees, $500 polo glasses, played Jr National Pool Champion in Texas, Double A baseball Player, Hold Soccer Records Still, Happy with Life, Glad what I accomplished and Wll one day Get on ESPN, Tune into my stream at OddKast PodKast

11. Deleted 3 years ago by 1Lysander
  12. @1Lysander -image-

gaze upon my hole in awe

13. Edited 3 years ago by BlueAce57

-image-

This is of course from last map

14. Deleted 3 years ago by 1Lysander
  15. I beat parkour
    get flexed on
    -image-

16. @1Lysander I beat parkour
    get flexed on
    -image-

Dang if only they still did God Gold armor for the reward...

17. From the 1.13 map, I had my end base. It was a few blocks short of being from 1 to build height. Took months to complete, and that was just the glass outside. I never finished the inside before the map reset. I had completed so far a kelp farm, an all other plants farm, a central floor, and my base at the very top. And that central pillar was the elevator. I could fly around freely inside that thing with an elytra without fear of hitting any walls. Honestly the coolest thing was just the translucent effect of the glass against the void when you saw it from far away.
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

18. That is insane Denarii! Nice job with that.

19. -image-

20. Knafeh

22 Apr 2020 Suspended

Now that is a lot of diamonds

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!