-_+ Mymcy Art Showcase +_-

1. 5 years ago

Hey forum!

I am starting up a new personal thread to showcase my digital artwork and progress here!
    Most of them being Minecraft related work. I want to practice more and show all of you guys what I have to offer. This is only an Introduction post it will be updated better later.
    _ _ _ _
    Any questions Please Pm me since this is only an art showcase. I will Not be accepting commissions right now as I'm busy! However I will update if I do (I'm considering in game items as optional if that happens), I also sparingly announce/do requests for practice, some of them will be displayed here as well!
    _ _ _ _
    So with that all being said, I hope you all enjoy my work that is to come as much as I enjoy showcasing it.

Thank you all who support me and my work <3
    Stay tuned!

-image-

2. OMG I love your signature =D <3

3. That's neato! I'm primarily a traditional artist butt, I feel like you said like you use a wacom bamboo tablet before? correct me if im wrong

4. @Shiba_Ina OMG I love your signature =D <3

Thank you so much! <3

@GrandpaCarl00 That's neato! I'm primarily a traditional artist butt, I feel like you said like you use a wacom bamboo tablet before? correct me if im wrong

Yes! I use a Wacom Intuos tablet and Paint Tool Sai for my stuff

5. Sucks, I've been wanting to get into digital art for a loong time. I have a huion giano and my sai 2 as of lately has been highly funky, doesn't want to work right

6. Real Pimpcy or riot

7. I am she

8. UwU

9. @Mymcy I am she

I knew that your name was familiar to me.
    It kind of gave me an insight that you're Pimpcy all the time lol.
    I still have that art you did for me on my wall I never took it off.

It just fits my purple painted room. My brother had the idea of painting my room that way, don't ask.

I'd love to see your new stuff. :D

10. @iDogeTwinkie I still have my old art in my folders including the one I drew for you so long ago :D
    I'm saving them to put in a gallery later to show improvement and stuff, I'm glad you still enjoy it old or not it means a lot

11. @Mymcy @iDogeTwinkie I still have my old art in my folders including the one I drew for you so long ago :D
    I'm saving them to put in a gallery later to show improvement and stuff, I'm glad you still enjoy it old or not it means a lot

Haha no way! That's awesome! Yeah, I never took it down. It simply fits my room.

I like colorful stuff in my room and oh boy that art has color in there.
    Honestly, it's good I kept it. That way you can see how of a big improvement you had. :D

12. Just a small warning A player recently stole my old name and dressed as my skin. I kind of half expected this to happen as I was planning to safe keep the name if I ever wanted it back, however while I was at work A troll account I guess was camping for my name and happened to snatch it first the very day it was available. It's expected and it happens to many when they change their name.

So I'm sure this is only deemed for trolling purposes but due to my background and connection with the community I wanted to establish things for good measure and my hobbies.

If "Pimpcy" ever proclaims to have commissions open and asks for payment don't accept and don't give them Items or other forms of payment they're not me and they don't hold up to my work.
    If Pimpcy proclaims anything els pretending to be me they're not.
    You can always check Namemc for proof.
    Thank you for taking your time to read!

13. Yeah someone logged in yesterday as Pimpcy.
    I was like: "You changed your name back again?"
    Account didn't reply and logged off.

14. 4 years ago

-image-

I am rusty honestly since it's been such a long time, But I wanted to draw a bee for practice since they're cute flying fuzzies
    He sit on bread loaf

15. bread

16. @outshOtz bread

-ward

or Sign Up to reply!