Selling a squid spawn egg

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

I'm selling a squid spawn egg to whoever offers the most, starting at 3 diamond blocks. Make sure to offer more than the last person who posted. I will sell it to the player who offered the most after 2 days of the last post.
    Also, if someone offers more than that before I can do the trade, then I will sell it to that person if they catch me online before the other player.

2. 4 diamond blocks

3. 5 Diamond Blocks

4. 10 diamond blocks.

5. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

10 DB's and one diamond

6. 11DB

7. i got a snow golem egg and a silverfish spawn egg wonder what they are worth? my squid egg is promised elsewhere

8. I'm honestly curious -- why do spawn eggs sell for so much? Can you change spawners with them?

9. @NerdieBirdieYT I'm honestly curious -- why do spawn eggs sell for so much? Can you change spawners with them?

It is my understanding it is allowed again, but dont quote me on that, I heard it second hand and dont know the details

10. @NerdieBirdieYT I'm honestly curious -- why do spawn eggs sell for so much? Can you change spawners with them?

I have heard several times that you can change spawners with spawn eggs, but they can revert and it must be done right.

11. No, in the 1.10 reset it was decided that, for economies sake, it was no longer possible to change spawners.
    It was originally possible by asking admins for it (if you had an egg), but there where things made like shulker farms that kinda broke the economy and this farms were one of the several causes to make a reset.
    I recommend reading this post

12. @Jordi223b Then why are the eggs selling for so much? A squid isn't worth 11 db.

13. Uh..changing spawners is allowed. It just won't work 100% of the time.

14. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@Argail Uh..changing spawners is allowed. It just won't work 100% of the time.

Yes, not too ago a mod told someone else that.

15. Edited 6 years ago by MisterReco

@Argail Uh..changing spawners is allowed. It just won't work 100% of the time.

I don't know if it is partially allowed or it the rule changed, but the post I linked says that it isn't.
    Besides, the spawners caused a lot of problems on the last server, I don't think it is something staff want to repeat again

16. Edited 6 years ago by Naidae

Yes, it's allowed, staff just won't change them for you, so you have a chance of them reverting back.

17. I have a bunny spawner and a cow spawner that works very well you just have to make sure you have the right conditions so they will not change back

18. @javonjw Why bunnies?

19. @NerdieBirdieYT why not lol easy meat and rabbits foot for jump boost

20. Did I win

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!