nerd nation initiate base griefed and raided

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Sit back and enjoy B)

3. @Qfu

-image-

4. @NerdieBirdieYT Lol, yup, definitely need an ego check.

Says the one who kicked me for correcting what you said

And for saying the f word

5. Edited 6 years ago by CactusOwnage

@SharpSerac we just have an affinity for making bk novices salty, we're just too damn good

@SharpSerac i just want a little bit of a challenge next time we raid you, it gets kinda boring walking all over people like door mats

@SharpSerac we never lose any sets because we're too good at pvp

All very nice memes
    hehe xd

6. @HaloNest I'm honestly just amused you're still using that excuse at this point. XD You'll continue to pointlessly argue, but you and I both know your kick involved more than that. I have offered you explanations on several occasions, yet you still keep up this rumor that you were kicked due to correcting me. Whatever floats your boat, I guess, lol.

7. i believe halonest

8. > Just a block game

9. @OtherGreenGamer > Just a block game

> Just entertainment

10. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

Oh let's not get there again berdie, you got a new base to build!

11. @SharpSerac we never lose any sets because we're too good at pvp

dude i think it was a typo. did you mean "we never lose any sets because we're too good at logging"

12. Shut up logging is an art :P

13. @HaloNest Shut up logging is an art :P

yeah its called the art of the coward. :-)

14. Sigh...

15. -image-

16. -image-

17. @DoppyRex yeah its called the art of the coward. :-)

False, if you are caught unprepared and unarmed for a fight which you didn't agree in you're gonna have an unfair disadvantage and maybe logging is the only defense you can hope into... that's justified log and like the other arts you need to masterize it..

:-)

18. @HaloNest False, if you are caught unprepared and unarmed for a fight which you didn't agree in you're gonna have an unfair disadvantage and maybe logging is the only defense you can hope into... that's justified log and like the other arts you need to masterize it..

:-)

logging is a horrible defence, theyll just dig a deep hole and leave an alt at the bottom... only wsy youll get out of it is if they underestimate your armor's ability to absorb falls

19. @ardoasms logging is a horrible defence, theyll just dig a deep hole and leave an alt at the bottom... only wsy youll get out of it is if they underestimate your armor's ability to absorb falls

Had been in that situation a couple of times, it worked just fine

20. Not i single capital letter in the title of this thread. I'm legally triggered.

21. Edited 6 years ago by ardoasms

@Cankicker8 Not i 1 single capital letter in the title of this thread. I'm legally triggered.

fixed it for ya can

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!