I now permanentally have the world record in speedrunning the 2017 Halloween maze

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

-image-

With the maze now closed, it is impossible for anyone to try to beat my no speed potions/no milk/no cheese speedrun of the maze . Shame, because I definitely feel like I can correct some of the stupid mistakes I made, but I digress.

Add that as yet another one of the countless accomplishments that Team Eye has done, and remember to praise King SharpSerac.

2. Edited 6 years ago by Abbasilol

Alt strikes! , get a life sharp.

3. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@Abbasilol Alt strikes! , get a life sharp.

Who is this burger king randall and why does he get it wrong every time
    Do you heathens really need a video clip of me and King Sharp in voice or something to help show that we're two different people lol

4. @Abbasilol Alt strikes! , get a life sharp.

actually who are you lol, you don't even play on the server anymore

5. very nice congrats

6. Veryyyyyyyyy good

7. It's like having the last post in a suggestion thread right before it gets locked, lol

8. i know a way in :3

9. Well, I guess congrats for having the best record. (*permanently btw) I have nothing else to say other than congratulations on mastering the maze. There really isn't a point to speedrunning it, considering it's built to be slow, was only up for a few days, and is not a permanent fixture of the server's features that give reason for glorified competition (other than for sheer number of runs), but whatever. Congrats.

10. I did it in 6 mins 40 seconds xD but that doesn't beat it.

11. Edited 6 years ago by WBlaine

Me and Cathy have a group with Sharp and a group with deyahruhd and can confirm two different people and deyahruhd likes talking about programming and is a neat dude just for the record everyone please stop (jumping to conclusions) [edited]

Also this only reminds me that we didn't get to do the maze so thanks for that.

12. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

@JuraraJupiter

I agree with this statement, with onlooking both sides with a totally unbiased viewpoint (despite and using a large degree of common sense which is lacking seemingly by a good chunk of people around here, the biggest reason people shit on em' is because people keep using the fact they just like raiding; doesn't make them heartless monsters folks, they're still human

Keep in mind this server is vanilla and it includes pvp elements, it's not all just about PVE

13. @Dennari43 Well, I guess congrats for having the best record. (*permanently btw) I have nothing else to say other than congratulations on mastering the maze. There really isn't a point to speedrunning it, considering it's built to be slow, was only up for a few days, and is not a permanent fixture of the server's features that give reason for glorified competition (other than for sheer number of runs), but whatever. Congrats.

Why u tryna crush on this man's achievements bro relax I got mad respect for @deyahruhd . I think maybe ur just jealous of him.

14. @Grendo Why u tryna crush on this man's achievements bro relax I got mad respect for @deyahruhd . I think maybe ur just jealous of him.

I have my own achievements to be proud of. I don't need his.

15. @deyahruhd -image-

With the maze now closed, it is impossible for anyone to try to beat my no speed potions/no milk/no cheese speedrun of the maze . Shame, because I definitely feel like I can correct some of the stupid mistakes I made, but I digress.

Add that as yet another one of the countless accomplishments that Team Eye has done, and remember to praise King SharpSerac.

Nice ,never got a chance to run it personally but seems you really learned it like the back of your hand .

16. did.. did you include me? The designer? in your logical fallacy?

17. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@BaronBattleBread did.. did you include me? The designer? in your logical fallacy?

Tell me, what kind of logical fallacy is it? What I would expect a logical fallacy to be is an argument that fails to be upheld because the logic behind it is faulty. For example, ad hominem is a logical fallacy because there is no real substance behind the argument, it is just personal insults. In this post I see nothing but truth. Deyahruhd does currently have the world record, whether people knew that you could speed run it or not

18. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@BaronBattleBread Ohh you mean the logical fallacy that he ran it the fastest without telling anyone it was a competition?
    Yeah i see where you're comming from. I think you're right, hes a bit of an air head, and you are king, oh mighty battlebread.

Cosmo didn't need to tell anyone that Ocarina of Time Any% was a competition when he beat the game in 18 minutes. Neither did Jodenstone. Or skater82267. Torje didn't do that either. Does that automatically invalidate their records too?

It's almost like it's kind of implied, you know? But whatever.

or Sign Up to reply!