1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

sorry i don't look exactly like my avatar, i've fooled you all muhahaha

3. Such fooled, much wow.

4. Edited 6 years ago by Scrappy_Dont

-image-

May as well, seeing as nobody has a clue as to what I look like

5. Edited 6 years ago by MistakeMade

I think I speak for everyone when I ask What's in your right pocket? @Scrappy_Dont

6. I think I speak for everyone when I ask What's in your right pocket? @Scrappy_Dont

Just a roll of quarters... laundry day...

But in all seriousness no clue. I was piss drunk at 3:00am at the time of that photo so we may never know..

7. -image-
    Here is a picture of myself holding myself while myself and I look into a mirror at myselves.

8. 50% of people take front camera selfies. 48% of people take mirror selfies. 1% of people get a timer camera app and set their phone up and take a photo. 1% of people have someone else photograph them.

Further statistics show 99.999999% of people take photos inside instead of outside where lighting is superior while 0.000001% take their photos outside.

9. @MistakeMade 50% of people take front camera selfies. 48% of people take mirror selfies. 1% of people get a timer camera app and set their phone up and take a photo. 1% of people have someone else photograph them.

Further statistics show 99.999999% of people take photos inside instead of outside where lighting is superior while 0.000001% take their photos outside.

Your statistics are 100% correct!

10. how 2 tell strangers on the internet they're cute without sounding creepy

11. @Fingerbib how 2 tell strangers on the internet they're cute without sounding creepy

You say "Hey, you're pretty cute" and leave it at that.

12. hey all of you are pretty cute and leave it at that

13. 5 years ago
    Deleted 5 years ago by Tez1010
  14. Edited 5 years ago by Tez1010

-image-

So this is what i look like! :D

15. I have the same color pants as you!!!

Looking good!

16. that's a great nose right there

17. Absolutely fabulous

18. Extrordinary

19. best nose 10/10

20. Deleted 5 years ago by Djscales101
  21. -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!