iwarriiori's renovation services

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

@Abbasilol Get a life wtf

Hey Abbasilol haven't seen you in forever! Do you still play on the server? Hope all is well!

3. Deleted 3 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  4. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

@MaggiAusDaKann its ok

to keep this thread on topic, here's me and javon helping iwarriiori renovate Heat_of_the_cold's base
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    i'm not a good photographer though, warriior may have screenshots of the base before the renovation. xd

5. c'mon thats old news mates

6. Lukson was nice enough to let me inspect his build, but unfortunately it did not meet code standards and further progress was discontinued. His building permit has since been suspended and he will no longer be contracted to build on the server.
    -image-
    Before:
    -image-
    After:
    -image-
    -image-

7. I understand this is a joke thread and I'm legitimately not trying to bash you, warrior, but I would like to point out that griefing is just simple destruction. Building takes skill and a lot of effort. That's partially why NN doesn't grief - we value the effort people put into their work.

Gg on the raids though!!

8. @NerdieBirdieYT I understand this is a joke thread and I'm legitimately not trying to bash you, warrior, but I would like to point out that griefing is just simple destruction. Building takes skill and a lot of effort. That's partially why NN doesn't grief - we value the effort people put into their work.

Gg on the raids though!!

hey bucko, griefing is an art form. we don't just randomly place tnt and light it all up, we strategically and meaningfully place each and every tnt block in just the right spot to create a unique work of art from previously uncultured builds. you can go ahead and claim that building takes more skill, but the true art is in the destruction

9. too bad u didn't get a chance to remodel my base in the dream i had about u

10. -image-
    -image-

11. Hmm haven't found mine yet

12. Deleted 3 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  13. @sovietsuperman Hmm haven't found mine yet

Key word, yet

14. Edited 5 years ago by Abbasilol

@iwarriiori Hey Abbasilol haven't seen you in forever! Do you still play on the server? Hope all is well!

Yo u2, im busy im may start to play in 2 mounths hmmm. ;)

@SharpSerac hey bucko, griefing is an art form. we don't just randomly place tnt and light it all up, we strategically and meaningfully place each and every tnt block in just the right spot to create a unique work of art from previously uncultured builds. you can go ahead and claim that building takes more skill, but the true art is in the destruction

To Grief a buildin, you need ter build another buildin of tnts Beutifully! - Captain Abbasilol - 2018

15. Ridding the server of fuckboi's is our specialty! Call the number on your screen now for the our free service today!
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

16. Edited 5 years ago by Retrochewy

@NerdieBirdieYT I understand this is a joke thread and I'm legitimately not trying to bash you, warrior, but I would like to point out that griefing is just simple destruction. Building takes skill and a lot of effort. That's partially why NN doesn't grief - we value the effort people put into their work.

Gg on the raids though!!

I understand this is a joke serious comment and I'm legitimately not trying to bash you, warrior nerdie, but I would like to point out that griefing is just simple destruction building is just simply to destroy later. Building Griefing takes skill and a lot of effort. That's partially why NN the griefers don't grief build - we value the effort people put into their work tnt gathering.

Gg on the raids builds though!!

17. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

wtf, is @Retrochewy /ourguy/?

18. Was house sitting for MagicalMapmaker and Rexshell and decided to throw a party, you could say things got a little out of hand!
    Before:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    After:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

19. TFW no SC pics yet. :/

20. wtf ya doin raid somethin omg

21. After a long and thorough undercover investigation into the former leader of Strangers Company (Sofatroll), myself and my team were able to gather enough evidence to present to the High Council of SC, in request for a search warrant for his residence, which was later granted to us, along with a warrant for his arrest. During the search we were able to seize illegal contraband, which included exotic animals. Although Sofa was able to flea the scene before his arrest could take place. See evidence down below.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!