Anxiety Support Group 1.12 Village Tour

1. 5 years ago

Hello! 1.13 was released not too long ago, and, as we get busy building our new Village, we can't help but feeling nostalgic and excited to share with you all one of our main home last map! We are now bringing all of you along to our 1.12 Village tour!

I now present you the best and largest low-key, friendly and (sometimes) family oriented faction on the server. Yes, Anxiety Support Group is a thing and we have been standing strong for almost two years. I'm the proud leader of 17 amazing and talented players. All our members are long term players on the server; A good chunk of us are staff and VIP/MVPs. Together we are family.
    We do not recruit. (っ◕‿◕)っ♥

-image-

Our members are: Julipukki, Tweakerzoid, Venetorem, Argail, 1Lysander, Sirchristopher10, Th3GreenGamer, Alarmgv12, Shiba_Ina, RNC, HoomanResources, Jindae, Custard_309, Wblaine, _MasterDragon_, iClutchHD and Bananaqueen1.
    >>BAHBAHBOY forever in our hearts. ♥

╬ A BIG thanks to Jindae for kindly recording this tour and to Hooman for editing it! An extra thanks for censoring all the f*cks in Richard's song! ╬

By the power of the tree we are one.
    In block we trust.
    The Queen

2. <3

3. Wow I love that, absolutely fantastic!

4. I made the mistake of taking a drink of water while watching this. I was not prepared for the song selection. My desk is covered in water now. Best tour video XD

5. @Dennari43 I made the mistake of taking a drink of water while watching this. I was not prepared for the song selection. My desk is covered in water now. Best tour video XD

Thanks for the warning.

6. We do not recruit.

sobbing i need anxiety support

7. This is so good! u guys r awesome!
    The soundtrack is perfect. XD

8. That soundtrack gave me anxiety

9. lmao I feel like over half of Richards song was censored

10. Edited 5 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

That song had so many fucks in one song that even The Wolf of Wall Street movie doesn't have as many. xD

11. Edited 5 years ago by TimmyBoyT

Wow, what a base! I always feel like a loser after seeing what other people make. My base is just a bug hole ;/

12. @TimmyBoyT Wow, what a base! I always feel like a loser after seeing what other people make. My base is just a bug hole ;/

We got you covered, Timmy! You're our Honorary Member :)
    We'll fancy your bug hole in no time :D

13. "Shut up, Green!"

14. Words
    purple
    pink
    turtle
    oompaloompa

15. wtf?

16. Pretty good overall, could use some renovations though.

17. yay <3

18. Edited 5 years ago by Cileklim

@Julipukki In block we trust.

That sounds familiar

19. @Cileklim That sounds familiar

*coughs*

20. @Sofatroll *coughs*

*gives soup* feel better!

or Sign Up to reply!