Craftymynes Merch store. We need it.

1. 5 years ago

Whatcha think?

2. when was the last time u played

3. today lol

4. when was the last time u logged in?

5. what do you mean? like the Christmas Market where we had banners and heads avail for credits?

6. @Tez1010 what do you mean? like the Christmas Market where we had banners and heads avail for credits?

No. He means a real life online store for real merchandise. Like shirts and mugs etc.

7. That would be good.

8. I have some great ideas for CraftyMynes merch.

My main idea is a black tshirt with SharpSerac wearing a crown and holding the dragon egg above his head, with "TEAM EYE STRONGEST CM FACTION" below him in like cartoony font

I was also thinking of mugs with facts written by the legendary TeamEyeGospel / TeamEyeDidYouKnw himself, kinda like those Urban Dictionary mugs. So you buy a mug from the store and there's a random fact on there about the greatest faction on the server, Team Eye.

9. @deyahruhd I have some great ideas for CraftyMynes merch.

My main idea is a black tshirt with SharpSerac wearing a crown and holding the dragon egg above his head, with "TEAM EYE STRONGEST CM FACTION" below him in like cartoony font

I was also thinking of mugs with facts written by the legendary TeamEyeGospel / TeamEyeDidYouKnw himself, kinda like those Urban Dictionary mugs. So you buy a mug from the store and there's a random fact on there about the greatest faction on the server, Team Eye.

we need a mug with "iwarriiori DIED in the VOID" too

10. the legal implications of these suggestions make my skin crawl

11. @Nicnicnico we need a mug with "iwarriiori DIED in the VOID" too

Make it happen.

12. @iwarriiori Make it happen.

If you are requesting death by the void I can help you with that

13. @Nysic If you are requesting death by the void I can help you with that

Only void death I'll accept is from Azrad.

14. @iwarriiori Only void death I'll accept is from Azrad.

Make it happen

15. @Blackened_Dawn the legal implications of these suggestions make my skin crawl

Did you know? Team Eye transcends all notions of infringement!

or Sign Up to reply!