1. 4 years ago

Since the weather system isn't enabled, can i get a creeper head? or maybe just the pattern scroll of a creeper head? since they are impossible to get without weather. Just a thought/question. no big deal if they aren't allowed for some reason, just thought i'd ask because i got some cool banner ideas but can't make them without it! Thanks for your time regardless of conclusion! -JSlone

2. Semi vanilla will solve Thor being too strong for the server #MakeCMSemiVanillaAgain2020

3. Highly doubt that haha

4. Should just make a separate arena or something where it sporadically rains and spawns mobs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Rain is mapwide

6. I have thought of making a "fake" rain, all the effects of rain but without the particles or ability to cheat.

7. What exactly is the cheat or exploit in rain? oh and is that a no on the scroll? ;P

8. @JSlone What exactly is the cheat or exploit in rain? oh and is that a no on the scroll? ;P

We will not be commenting on the substance of the exploit, just that it is the reason rain is off.

9. @JSlone What exactly is the cheat or exploit in rain? oh and is that a no on the scroll? ;P

No on rain, looking into ways to bring rain/storm like effects without enabling weather. Hopefully we can make creepers without turning weather on.

10. I mean it would be kinda fun to have an arena, not large, maybe 500x500 where you could turn weather and mob spawn on. Like the parkour area. Could put it outside the 100k border so "too intelligent" folk don't portal in.
    Might as well make it PvP enabled to make it interesting? (Just a side thought)
    (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

11. @Aeristacho I mean it would be kinda fun to have an arena, not large, maybe 500x500 where you could turn weather and mob spawn on. Like the parkour area. Could put it outside the 100k border so "too intelligent" folk don't portal in.
    Might as well make it PvP enabled to make it interesting? (Just a side thought)
    (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

You cant turn on weather for a specific are its either all or nothing.

12. Not even with cmd blocks or something? Haven't ever really gotten around to looking into em so it was just a thought. Shame then.

13. Argh, something nasty has been let loose in the random tp area.

Ok so we dont have weather but some charged creepers can be found in the random tp area available for all to find.

Have fun finding them and building mob head farms.

Tez

14. that'd be so awesome crafty ;_;

15. how about an arena that mobs can spawn in that periodically "summons a lighting" within its radius in a random / sudo-random area within it

16. I was just thinking of running a command that randomly selects a creeper to hit with lightning with the same chance as thunderstorms.

17. ^ seems to be the most efficient solution.

18. I guess that could work

19. With a mighty crack of the skies, Lord Crafty strikes Creeper with a powerful lightning bolt! Act quick, there might be one near you!

Charged creepers now spawn randomly!

20. @CraftyMyner

With a mighty crack of the skies, Lord Crafty strikes Creeper with a powerful lightning bolt! Act quick, there might be one near you!

Charged creepers now spawn randomly!

Do the creepers need an open sky to be struck?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!