Get to know you: Pet Pics

1. 5 years ago

Hey guys, so lately I've been feeling a little distant from everyone, and honestly, when I thought about it I'm not very close with many people. I would really like to connect with everyone more and get to learn a little bit more about Y'all. So I thought what better way to get to know people than learning about their family furballs? So below post pictures of your pets share as much or as little as you like, I'm sure we'll all be delighted :)

2. Edited 5 years ago by JaceNeedsCoffee

I'll start off with my lovely bunch:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First and foremost I have my cat Rose, she has helped me through a lot and has been with me for nine years. She has come to college with me and helping me through the stress of homework and 9 AM classes. She can never wait for her next meal, always screaming at me when she wants food. She also might love sleep more than I do lol.

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Then I have the Old Girl, Kye, my family has had her since I was in elementary school, she came in super underfed and malnourished. We nursed her back to health and she has been so caring and full of love, even as doing so has gotten harder with age.

-image-

-image-

And finally, the baby of them all, Howard (Howie for short), We've had him for a little over a year now, he filled the hole in our hearts after the sad passing of our last golden retriever. He has helped my family so much by giving us laughs and adorable pictures to brag about :) He also helped my dog Kye as she was super depressed without her older brother. So now she has this little brat to deal with and she can't enjoy him more :)

-image-

-image-

-image-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I can't wait to meet the furry-friends of your lives :)

3. Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

Some of these aren't super recent pics but

This is my uncle's dog, Harlow, she's 7-8 years old at this point and ever since one of our other dogs died a year ago she officially becomes queen of the house. She's not really a good people person but she's a good dog nonetheless- she has a very picky person but she's protective. I watch her in my room nowadays due to my uncle and grandpa going to work and I can gladly confirm she's a proud nap-lover and snores extremely loud.

https://imgur.com/a/EH5cx9g

This is by no means a recent pic but this is our newest dog, Marla! This was her when she was a puppy, she was born in this July and we've had her since August. She's 4ish months now and even when she's getting pretty big she is, by all means, a HUGE baby. She loves toys of all kinds, tears up everything, and loves being held like a legit baby; she'll fall asleep in your arms too if you're the right person, unlike Harlow, she's a full-on sweetie and people person however since she's little she's a very aggressive player and ball of energy and has unintentionally bit us on more then one occasion.

https://imgur.com/a/YHjZZ3g

These aren't ''furry friends'' but these are my personal pets, Hermit Crabs! I've had them since mid-August of this year, and unlike how they are advertised, they are definitionally not beginning pets and have very specific needs. They can live 30 years+ with the right conditions! They're very entertaining to watch and I have three of them- they're currently all purple pinchers ( 2 males, 1 female- 1 Large, 2 mediums )

This is the female, Tukiyo- which means ''Cold Generation''- She's name that because from what I've seen from her, when I first got her she was the most willing to pinch I'd argue. These pictures of her are old and her colors have definitionally become a lot more vibrant since then.

-image-

-image-

This is the smallest one, and one of the males, Iwao- when means ''stone man.'' While none of them are currently very ''extroverted'' yet, I think he's the shyest. He's changed shells the most.

Sadly this is the only picture I have of him, but when he's out the area around his eyes are very orange.

-image-

This is the biggest one, and I think the least shy ( though slightly ) then the other two- This guy's name is Odin. I've been trying to get him new shells that he'll go into for the longest time and only until recently I've been able too. He's currently in a pink murex ( the pale one )

-image-

-image-

Sorry for all the upside down images lmao my phone does that and I'm not sure how to fix it.

4. Considering we're talking about our furry friends, I'll share pictures of my best friend Baxi. :)

This is him a year ago:

-image-

This is him and myself from January this year I think:

-image-

This is him in August/September this year:

-image-

...and this is a night before he died in my arms, next morning he was gone:

-image-

I don't have pictures of my other dogs and cats because at the time I didn't really have a camera.
    I've been with him till the end of his life, I have the picture from January on my table.

He's been with me throughout absolutely everything. When I had no one, he was here.
    I could write a Bible literally, just by describing my time with him, but it'll take a while.

He's been throught a fraction of my life, and I've been with him throughout his entire life.

I love the pictures of y'all animals too. :D

5. Edited 5 years ago by JaceNeedsCoffee

You guys have adorable animals :)

6. Does it have to be a furry pet, I got a pet with a little less hair haha

7. That's fine all pets are welcome here :)

8. Edited 5 years ago by Fingerbib

DOG
    -image-
    DOG
    -image-

first one is boy (ye that's him's name) and the second one is mia and i love my dorgs so much they are very good and love to be petpetted

also their barks are LOUD

9. ooo is that first one a dalmatian? @Fingerbib

10. -image-

-image-

11. Love the kitty Javon, I've never raised chickens but it looks fun to collect the eggs (free breakfast)

12. @JaceNeedsCoffee Love the kitty Javon, I've never raised chickens but it looks fun to collect the eggs (free breakfast)

Yeah they lay a egg a day each average

13. cats

14. @GrandpaCarl00 ooo is that first one a dalmatian? @Fingerbib

o he's a harlequin great dane!! He's Very Large

15. Edited 5 years ago by Naidae

Here are MIMSoM and I's fur babies :)

-image-

-image-

-image-

16. Edited 5 years ago by JaceNeedsCoffee

I love the cat family, Naidae, I want more but my current cats hates friends.

17. Hey guys! I only have these pictures right now, hope you like it :D

Maggie:

-image-

Willie:

-image-

18. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by DonCake

Pets IRL in Minecraft :D

-image-

-image-

-image-

19. My two cats Mochi (named after the Japanese dessert) & Bella (as in beautiful). I love them both so much. Mochi was always closer to me. I was the one who felt a strong connection towards him through a picture I saw on Craigslist. Although I’ve heard it’s never a good idea to get pets off of there I kinda still did it anyway. I could tell they did treat him right. He did come from a caring family who just wanted to give him a forever home (they had more kittens.) Bella is _Hallowed’s. He also got her from Craigslist from a woman who found her under a car, who claims that the mother abandoned her in the rain so, we took her in and took care of her. She’s very playful towards me but I think she likes him more. Mochi and Bella get along so well and I was afraid they wouldn’t.
    -image-
    -image-
    This is Atlas..who passed away over a year ago (almost two in December). I always wanted to be a hedgehog mom so, when I got him I was very happy. Yes, you guessed it...he came from Craigslist too! ._. I wanted to get my first hedgehog from a reputable breeder but, curiosity got the best of me and I found him in the worst condition. The pictures showed him and other hedgehogs in small containers with barely any room to roam around. I actually didn’t get to choose him so I guess he chose me. The man just brought me a random hedgehog out of the litter. I don’t want to write a whole book so, long story short. I achieved so much with that little guy. For a while he wouldn’t unball, he was very shy, and very scared. I worked with him and it took so much patience but he finally started to have trust in me. His death doesn’t upset me anymore because I remember the joy he brought into my life. He died of old age since they only get to live for up to 4 years. I even littered trained him! Which is not easy to do when they’re much older.

20. Deleted 4 years ago by iclutchHD
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!