100million ticks giveaway

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@NerdieBirdieYT That assumes I would PvP in attempts to take them down, which is laughable. Have you seen me PvP? I'm as good at it as you are good at not talking about TE or joking about NN.

Calm down pajtikám, I was only nominating you to get a god set :^)

3. Voting for Nerdie for the irony of him receiving it

4. i nominate @CodyJProductions as well :P

5. @GibsonAxe @ZenithW you mean she lol.

ooooopppppssyyyyy sry @Tez1010 i swear it was a typo xD xD

6. i also nominate @humfrydog

7. I nominate @DankerFan. I would nominate _Vector_PvP_ since he was my friend from Moldova but he got banned for X-Ray hacking a long time ago. So I nominate Danker instead since we have become friends thanks to @Family_Tuber and NN. I might nominate Tuber but I think he already has a god set.

8. I nominate @TimmyBoyT :)

9. @Fingerbib he a p cool dude

10. Deleted 6 years ago by onionpaste
  11. i nominate @deyahruhd because he has no god sets and is a loyal member of nerd nation (hence why he doesn't have god sets, they are the poorest faction after all) that deserves a chance at not getting quick dropped because he wears iron armor!

12. @Blackened_Dawn @Fingerbib he a p cool dude

thanku omg

13. I nominate @Yul because he's a dope guy, he's funny, a sick builder and seems to need it lol

14. @_Yul, dude

15. @Hijacked96 Super glad you and @DankerFan could becomd friends! I nominate @ElmhurstproYT as she is a great member of NN and brings a fun feel to the group.

16. i nominate @CodyJProductions bc he is the nicest dude

17. I nominate @Blackened_Dawn because she's interesting

18. @Tez1010 !

19. @DoppyRex , he is just a cool dude!

20. thanks zevy

21. Edited 6 years ago by MasaruCyri

@MasaruCyri ! (Just joking, don't take it serious)

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!