The future of CraftyMynes!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

Wow... Maybe I should start playing minecraft again

3. ikr same

4. golden days are upon us my friends

5. What is the current starter kit and will that remain the same?

6. Edited 5 years ago by Abbasilol

-image-

7. will there still be a vote counter or requirement to set home?

8. The new spawn and everything is gorgeous You and your team really have outdone themselves a big surprise for the whole community indeed can't wait to see it all for myself

9. Glad to hear I don't have to finish building my current base xD. Don't think i've finsihed one since the the map before this. Looking forward to a fresh start.
    R.I.P. infinity, mending bows :)

10. Since this update really brings some sick shit into the game I'm good with the reset.
    I always say I hate resets because of the time invested into the bases but hey, shit got boring.

That's why I stopped playing so I guess that with this reset I'll have a fresh start.

I really like the new spawn especially when it's in the middle of sea.
    Brings up the update theme to be honest which I like really much. :D

11. I knew it XD
    now staffy staff dont have to pretend its not happening :D

12. What, you thought I disappeared conveniently after getting admin? ;P

13. @Laineyyz Wow... Maybe I should start playing minecraft again

It lives!!!

14. @CraftyMyner What will the end spawn be like? Will it be an obsidian platform or will it be the building we have right now?

15. Does this mean I'll lose all my goodies that Ive worked so hard for? Can I keep the contents of my enderchest for next map? (FYI I'm a donator!)

16. Alright so i haven't craftymyned in soo long, thinking of coming back now, can i join some clan / guild thing with the good peeps plz :)

17. no

18. Edited 5 years ago by Valgys

@iwarriiori Does this mean I'll lose all my goodies that Ive worked so hard for? Can I keep the contents of my enderchest for next map? (FYI I'm a donator!)

I've always thought about this between resets.

Is it possible for the existing map players to get something that can travel with them to next map? Not their stuff, but like a memento or something. Admin or player item, doesn't matter. But something kind of like a trophy for being around with the item and lore fitting the map version you were in would be nice.

• Example: randomly colored Shulker box or a compass with Lore: "To our 1.11 and 1.12 explorer"
    • Also would be cool maybe if the map eggs persisted between maps. Owners would hand it over to admin who would generate a new one with the appropriate lore for said owner when they jump on next map.

Not that admins don't have enough work lol but IMO it'd give a sense of continuity between world resets.

19. @Valgys I've always thought about this between resets.

Is it possible for the existing map players to get something that can travel with them to next map? Not their stuff, but like a memento or something. Admin or player item, doesn't matter. But something kind of like a trophy for being around with the item and lore fitting the map version you were in would be nice.

• Example: randomly colored Shulker box or compass with Lore: "To our 1.11 and 1.12 explorer"
    • Also would be cool maybe if the map eggs persisted between maps. Owners would hand it over to admin who would generate a new one with the appropriate lore for said owner when they jump on next map.

Not that admins don't have enough work lol but IMO it'd give a sense of continuity between world resets.

I would really love to keep my Pepe pixel art

20. Do we know when the switch will happen?

21. Edited 5 years ago by r4iscool1

@Valgys I've always thought about this between resets.

• Example: randomly colored Shulker box or a compass with Lore: "To our 1.11 and 1.12 explorer"

A shulker would be a big no no.

However a compass or other similar cheap cosmetic item for each map you have played would be a nice touch with accompanying lore and maybe their name.

The egg would be nice as well but it'd need to be something restricted to the player, something they are not allowed to trade only for keepsake value.

These would be a good way

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!