EVERYONE HAS BEEN UNBANNED!

1. 3 years ago

A lot of companies have done special things in lew of the COVID-19 Pandemic like no fees and access to premium content that would normally be paid for.

We here at CraftyMynes thought we would do something special to help those stuck at home with nothing else to do. In the last 5 years, we have banned almost 29k players. Some of these are chat offenses while others are for more severe actions like hacking and server threats. We have always had a very strong permaban policy around hacking but we feel its time to lighten up and let these valuable players back in.

For now on we have wiped the ban list clean so that everyone can get a second chance. Please welcome these players back with open arms, let's make them feel at home!

- Crafty

2. Knafeh

1 Apr 2020 Suspended
    Edited 3 years ago by Knafeh

I hope the people who got unbanned learned their lesson. But why has this been done on April fools day?
    Hmmm is this a prank? Probably lol.

3. Worst Decision Ever.

4. Edited 3 years ago by DeJean

Why would Craftymynes, the most strict server ever, do something nice to hackers...

5. Alright this is a pretty funny one. GG

6. Knafeh

1 Apr 2020 Suspended

I like this one I believed it at the start.

7. Knafeh

1 Apr 2020 Suspended

What if you said that the server was shutting down that would have been a good one ;).

8. Is this the same thing Dawn sent in Discord? Just wanna be sure. The announcement said to leave before reading so I didn't get to open the attachment.

9. @Knafeh What if you said that the server was shutting down that would have been a good one ;).

I really pissed some people off when I announced the server was shutting down a few years ago, the same thing happened when I announced we were changing owners. I decided to do something a little lighter this year.

10. Knafeh

1 Apr 2020 Suspended

Oh I only started playing Craftymynes on July.

11. wow amazing I fell for that xD

12. Yah that means that Ryeby is back ya ya!!!

13. I remember the shutting down prank. I didn't realize it was april fools at the time and within a few hours had gone through all the stages of grief.

14. Edited 3 years ago by iwarriiori

This is such a disgusting and very sad attempt to revive a dying server. The server has become so empty and lifeless that you are willing to invite all the hackers and scumbags back onto the server, for FREE? Most of which are probably non-donating Myners to begin with. What's next? Turning the server into a no griefing/no raiding land claim server? Shame on you Crafty!

15. @iwarriiori This is such a disgusting and very sad attempt to revive a dying server. The server has become so empty and lifeless that you are willing to invite all the hackers and scumbags back onto the server, for FREE? Most of which are probably non-donating Myners to being with. What's next? Turning the server into a no griefing/no raiding land claim server? Shame on you Crafty!

Its just a prank bro

16. The Crafty darned hacker non donors will be coming back with this "revival"! How could we rely on such an owner who panders to Myner hacker scum, and without CHARGING none the less!

17. kinda funny ngl

18. @Bambbin Its just a prank bro

He's well aware. :)

19. @Bambbin Its just a prank bro

I bet you're so excited to get all your little hacker friends unbanned aren't you?

20. Deleted 3 years ago by Knafeh
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!