CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Rip peepo denied

3. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

Are there any things in the future that could cause another reset? What group of people (who play in survival) do you identify most with on the server? What would you say would be your biggest mistake as owner? Who is your favorite mod? Favorite helper? If you could get mojang to add one thing to vanilla survival what would it be? If you could get the noob TP trappers to stop killing noobs would you? What is a group/trend/behavior that you see in the minecraft community that you detest? Who is your favorite minecraft youtuber if you have one? Why do you think there are so little hackers compared to how it was back in 1.8? More constant updates means more out of date clients?

4. Do you Like Me

5. @gilbertboys Are there any things in the future that could cause another reset? What group of people (who play in survival) do you identify most with on the server? What would you say would be your biggest mistake as owner? Who is your favorite mod? Favorite helper? If you could get mojang to add one thing to vanilla survival what would it be? If you could get the noob TP trappers to stop killing noobs would you? What is a group/trend/behavior that you see in the minecraft community that you detest? Who is your favorite minecraft youtuber if you have one? Why do you think there are so little hackers compared to how it was back in 1.8? More constant updates means more out of date clients?

Sounds like a buzzfeed article.

6. Deleted 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7
  7. -image-

8. Do you ever plan on creating an anarchy server?

9. crafty, is item duplication banned?

10. @gilbertboys Are there any things in the future that could cause another reset?

Deleting the world and backups would do it or a gamebreaking update.

@gilbertboys What group of people (who play in survival) do you identify most with on the server?

Redstoners and Programmers.

@gilbertboys What would you say would be your biggest mistake as owner?

Deleting the entire world, password re-use and letting staff issues get out of hand.

@gilbertboys Who is your favorite mod? Favorite helper?

*In a parental voice* I don't pick favorites.

@gilbertboys If you could get mojang to add one thing to vanilla survival what would it be?

Join forces with spigot and get a server jar that actually works worth a dam. Also, command blocks that you could edit on more than one line and use proper variables.

@gilbertboys If you could get the noob TP trappers to stop killing noobs would you?

This is always tricky, if you tell them they have to wait "X" amount of time before they can kill someone then they will wait "X" amount of time. If you get rid of the rule, they will just kill every noob, whatever you do, someone will find a way to get around what you set as the rules.

@gilbertboys What is a group/trend/behavior that you see in the minecraft community that you detest?

The guys who start shit just to start shit cause they know they will get a reaction and the guys who play the fine line between breaking and following the rules.

[quote=56094:@gilbertboys]Who is your favorite minecraft youtuber if you have one?

I used to watch a lot of minecraft youtubers, I really only watch sethbling now.

@gilbertboys Why do you think there are so little hackers compared to how it was back in 1.8? More constant updates means more out of date clients?

Many reasons one being the fact that we have banned over 21k players. Also, the small incremental updates that still allow the hacked clients to work with the spigot servers but cause compatiblity issues with vanilla. Most hacked clients still work on 99% of the big servers so the authors don't update them.

11. @Ealdwine_Drasax Do you Like Me

Sure :)

12. @LeoSushi crafty, is item duplication banned?

Yeah.

13. @CraftyMyner Do you ever plan to make another server? and also do you plan to make like a 3 year penalty for hacking? (which is pretty much forever)
    Just a simple question to which I would really like a simple answer.

14. are you able to, (and if so, going to...) improve the spawn rates on the server, you know, so drops like slime are worth less than diamonds...

15. @BenjoBanjo7 There is no set time for a cheater/hacker, permanent means just that, the ban will remain indefinitely. :)

16. @BenjoBanjo7 @CraftyMyner Do you ever plan to make another server? and also do you plan to make like a 3 year penalty for hacking? (which is pretty much forever)

your persistence isn't going to pay off

17. ay yo croofy moiner

Any exciting nicknames us lowly players have for you that you are especially fond of (or hate)?

@CraftyMyner <3

18. @CodyJProductions ay yo croofy moiner

Any exciting nicknames us lowly players have for you that you are especially fond of (or hate)?

@CraftyMyner <3

I may not speak for him but i know there is a joke out there some programmers have. They call the users "lusers"

19. Do you like basketball? If so do you watch the NBA? If so what's your favourite team?

:D

20. @HaloNest Do you like basketball? If so do you watch the NBA? If so what's your favourite team?

:D

I don't like or watch basketball...

21. @BenjoBanjo7 @CraftyMyner Do you ever plan to make another server? and also do you plan to make like a 3 year penalty for hacking? (which is pretty much forever)

Maybe. No, perma bans are just what they say on the tin, permanent.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!