CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I think the blue command blocks do the command every tick so he doent need the fill clock

3. Deleted 3 years ago by jxo_
  4. Deleted 3 years ago by jxo_
  5. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

there is only green and blue and orange command blocks d00d

6. Deleted 3 years ago by jxo_
  7. Edited 7 years ago by 2Chill

@CraftyMyner
    Well because most of our conversations are usually about the server and things of that nature for hours , i figure this is a good place to ask some simple questions off topic from the norm .

What is the biggest fish you have caught ?
    Did you keep it and eat it ?

8. @2Chill @CraftyMyner
    What is the biggest fish you have caught ?
    Did you keep it and eat it ?

The biggest fish I have caught was about half my size:

-image-

And yes, I ate it.

9. @CraftyMyner The biggest fish I have caught was about half my size:

-image-

And yes, I ate it.

Idk man seems pretty fishy to me

10. Boo

11. nice

12. Idk, that pun got me hooked on researching for puns that are even worse.

13. these puns are getting to be a reel-ly big fishue but I'm gill-ty of it also. I'm taking every oppor-tuna-ity to get my fishy puns into my lines , but I'm eeling that I'm going to get hake for these puns

14. Hi Crafty

You look so cute with your big fish.

To those that answered on your behalf I fully understood that there are repeat blocks that go off every tick - the question was really whether they are redundant now and if not do they cause issues so I guess that is answered thanks.

So I shall ask a totally different question.

Crafty, I believe your course is about the stage. I remember the picture of you in black. The question is what event/concert would you most like to be involved in?

15. did you ever copy that gift i made for server?
    if i know its safely somewhere i can go ahead and get rid of the original if i manage to get back on

16. @CraftyMyner Why do you rarely come on?

17. @Tez1010 Crafty, I believe your course is about the stage. I remember the picture of you in black. The question is what event/concert would you most like to be involved in?

I have already done setups for AC/DC, Blink 182, Flux Pavilion, Stevie Nicks and Drake.

18. @sknup did you ever copy that gift i made for server?
    if i know its safely somewhere i can go ahead and get rid of the original if i manage to get back on

I don't have a place for it. If I can fit it in a structure block I will save it.

19. @LeoSushi @CraftyMyner Why do you rarely come on?

I am extremely busy and don't have the time to play and manage the server. I mostly play on alts to avoid all the questions. I am almost always on my computer and on the forum though.

20. @CraftyMyner I don't have a place for it. If I can fit it in a structure block I will save it.

Lol that's gonna take a alot of structure blocks!

21. @_Haxington_ Lol that's gonna take a alot of structure blocks!

It's not that big, maybe 2-3 of them.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!