The Selfie Thread!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

Heyy it's me ya boi, still stressed and depressed and somewhat adequately dressed...

-image-

3. Good to see you again jam!

4. Here to help.
    -image-

5. Anyone else think ^ looks vaugely familiar?

6. ^ Neato

7. -image-
    -image-

whats good my dudes

8. Deleted 4 years ago by JaceNeedsCoffee
  9. Deleted 4 years ago by JaceNeedsCoffee
  10. Face Reveal since the first leg of my challenge is over...also @DonCake are you my long lost brother?
    -image-

11. -image-

Finally , a picture where I don't look that blurry, lol
    Somewhere in July after playing on a concert, my friend, the vocalist, dedicated this picture to me :D

12. [quote=89682:@Roylne1]Face Reveal since the first leg of my challenge is over...also @DonCake are you my long lost brother?

I kinda feel envious of your Dali moustache... you should add it to the skin :P

13. @DonCake [quote=89682:@Roylne1]Face Reveal since the first leg of my challenge is over...also @DonCake are you my long lost brother?

I kinda feel envious of your Dali moustache... you should add it to the skin :P

I did think about it actually lol

14. Here you can see Nicnicnico acting weird, some people call it "laughing"
    surprisingly enough, Nicnicnico doesnt look like a blue slime, at least not blue

-image-

15. @Nicnicnico Here you can see Nicnicnico acting weird, some people call it "laughing"
    surprisingly enough, Nicnicnico doesnt look like a blue slime, at least not blue

-image-

"And here, we can present a fine wild Nicnicnico in his natural habitat. You can find him jumping across endless russian forests, jumping and smiling, while sprinkling the surrounding deforested areas and bringing them back to life with his slimey pixy dust. A fine specimen, indeed!"

16. He's alive !!!

17. and bg is blueeeee!

18. @alarmgv12 and bg is blueeeee!

Yes my man !!

19. Deleted 3 years ago by VIP653
  20. @Ronjob @DeJean you do it :D

21. Edited 4 years ago by DeJean
  22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!