1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by j____a____r____d

Here's a little question to dwell about. This may or may not have to do with killing players on CraftyMynes, but I would like to see the community's honest input to it.

If someone was going out of their way to assist you, offering to do whatever they could for you, would you kill them?

Feel free to respond with "yes", "no", or "I don't know", and add explanations if you want. Maybe if you don't know, explain why: do we need more information for example?

2. I would definitely kill your ass

3. no, i usually don't kill anyone even if they try to kill me first actually

4. No. If they were helping me, why not keep them around to help more?

5. depends of what would benefit more: help of said player or gear of said player. also, of course, relations set between me and said player matters

6. no since im going for 0 kills Hoggers

7. @Nicnicnico depends of what would benefit more: help of said player or gear of said player. also, of course, relations set between me and said player matters

Context: would a netherite set in exchange for completely ruining relations be worth it?

8. Edited 3 years ago by Nicnicnico

@deyahruhd Context: would a netherite set in exchange for completely ruining relations be worth it?

if a player didnt interact with me before? sure. if a player did interact with me or my team and we had a good time? probably not.

edit: also, of course, depends on whether i have the endgame gear or not, if i do, probably will not do it for a set

9. Depends on the relations that will be broken or put a strain on, but most of the time i just flip a coin and let it decide, the coin is always a good choice even when its "wrong"

10. @Louis_Vuitton8 I would definitely kill your ass

I never framed the question in regards to me by the way, are you just salty about your IP ban?

11. No I would never kill somebody who was helping me out, ironically enough, my first kill(and only one) was an accident when the player im teamed with jumped infront of me while I was trying to hit a skeleton :(

12. @deyahruhd Nope. I'm a very neutral type of person. I usually don't kill people who help me out of spite and help back. The only instances I killed before were when I wanted to buy player heads or just slay naughties at the jail :^)

13. Deleted 3 days ago by Greeknule
  14. I wouldn't kill them unless they tried to kill me. Even if they had good gear, if they were trying to help me then I feel like if I killed them then they would automatically deserve that gear more than I. That's just how I feel, though.

15. I'm also pretty neutral, although I do get suspicious when people ask me to tp to them. If I'm sure they won't hurt me and just want some help, I'd be happy to assist with whatever. I never attack people unless they've shown open hostility to me, and I know that I might have a chance at surviving the fight.

16. I usually avoid other players that I'm not already friends with irl (or through discord). That said, if I decide to trust someone it's hard to break that trust, even if you kill me a few times. If you help me, you're already trustworthy in my eyes, I won't try to kill you except in friendly pvp. (Emphasis on "try". I'm not good at pvp.)

17. No I wouldn't kill them. I wouldn't trust them either, however, unless I had prior interactions with them or they had established themselves as a trustworthy person. I would accept their help, but I would be cautious and ready to defend myself during the entire interaction.

18. Nope, only people I kill are the ones in jail when we all get the hacker notification. "So-and-so has been sent to jail". Other than that, I tend to remove all gear except what I'm helping player with bc several times I've been killed as soon as I donate the stuff to the players. :/

19. If I weren't a mod 2, I still wouldn't kill them. Unless I had some particular reason or they attacked me, I wouldn't attack. Even if they had netherite gear and etc.

20. If I needed help and someone was willing to assist me in any way they could, I would most definitely not kill them. It would be a scummy thing for me to betray and take advantage of them like that. But if i were to do that, i should be be called out and held accountable for being a scumbag and should be canceled.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!